Chapter 18

Kino entered the lobby with heavy footsteps. Yuto who's waiting on a couch hurried to him.

"Kino, are you okay? " Yuto asked as he saw Kino became pale.

"No, "

"Did you met Kang Yumi? "

"No," Kino held his tears.

"So, where did you go? "

Kino shook his head and handed the letter to Yuto.

"What is this? " he opened the letter and read it.

"You... Kiss? " Yuto almost choked his own saliva as he read the letter.

Kino wept his tears then forcely smiled.

"It's okay. Let's go, others must be waiting for us, " he said.

"O-okay, " Yuto still in confusion, trying to load every single word written in that letter.

Kino seriously like her?

Yuto tilted his head then chased Kino who's already walking towards the elevator.

***

The next day, in Yumi's class.

Yumi plugged in her earbuds and heard for songs. She drew a cute cat instead of studying while waiting for teacher. She kept smiling, enjoying the songs.

Minho came close to her and put a strawberry milk on her table.

"Did you have your breakfast? "

Yumi looked up and grinned. "Aigoo... What a nice boyfriend material,"

She took the milk and drank it. Minho could feel that his ears became hot slowly.

Boyfriend material? Did she just said boyfriend?

"You finish it, " Yumi gave the milk to Minho.

"Sorry? "

"I can't drink this anymore. You should give this milk to your girfriend, " she raised her left eyebrow.

"Aha.. Okay, " Minho snorted and took the milk.

Minju had been watching them. She gaped wide.

"Kang Yumi? "

Yumi took off her earbuds and turned to Minju. "Yes? "

"Is this.. Kang Yumi? " Minju asked again.

"What are you talking about? " Yumi chuckled.

"Kang Yumi!!!" Minju happily hugged Yumi.

"What's wrong with you? " Yumi hugged her back.

Minju let off her hug then squished Yumi's shoulders. "Nothing. I just miss you, " she couldn't help but smiling.

"Anyway, let's hang out after school. It has been so long since last time we dated, " Minju pouted.

"Arasseo.. " Yumi said.

"Yayy!" Minju giggled.

"Yahh! Yahh! Why are you two so happy?" Hyeri suddenly knocked Minju's table.

"Hyeri-ahh! Let's hang out today. With this stone, " Minju pointed to Yumi. Yumi smirked.

"Wait, Kang Yumi. Is that smile? Did you smile? Did you really smile? " Hyeri gasped.

"Can you believe that? " Minju excited.

"Haaaa.. I miss you Kang Yumi! " Hyeri whined cutely then hugged both of her best friends.