Chapter 1

After the physical education class ended, Kang Yumi and her friends, Ha Minju and Lee Hyeri cleaned up the balls that the other students left at the field. They looked at each other with the exhausted face.

"aishh..why we need to clean up these stuff.. Argh it's so tiring," Minju yelled annoyingly.

Hyeri looked at Minju and chuckled while Yumi kept picking the balls without a word. Minju rolled her eyes.

"aish..you two..seriously.." she sighed.

"what? You're the one who late to school just now..so you deserve this, okay" said Hyeri. She put a basket in front of Minju. Minju threw a ball inside the basket.

"you two also late, right?" said Minju. Yumi slowly walked toward they both.

"no, we volunteered to help you," said Yumi coldly. Hyeri burst out of laugh.

Yumi kept her face cold while Hyeri and Minju were hitting each other in front of her.

"yahh! You left this one," a guy shouted from somewhere.

Suddenly, a ball hit Minju's head. Three of them shocked with the accident and looked around them searching for the guy.

Minju rubbed her head that felt dizzy and almost passed out. She clutched her fist as she knew the owner of the voice.

"grr.. Ha Minho.." she groaned .

She turned her head and saw Ha Minho with his friends came closer to them.

"yahh! Do you wanna die?" Minju angrily pushed Minho's chest. He looked at her wierdly.

"what's wrong with you?" he said and just walked passing by her. Minju clenched her teeth.

"anyyeong, Yumi-yahh.. Did you need my help?" Minho offered his help to Kang Yumi. He smiled sweetly.

"yahh! Are you crazy?? Minju almost passed out, you know!" Hyeri said madly.

Minho's friends chuckled.

Yumi looked at Minho for a while and then picked the ball that he threw just now.

"yahh, you jerk.. I'm older than you! You need to apologize right now!" yelled Minju.

"you older 5 minutes than me okay," said Minho. His friends burst out of laughing.

"you need to at least say sorry to her," said Yumi slowly. They stopped laughing. Their eyes on her.

"let's go," said Yumi to Hyeri.

They both dragged the heavy basket without looking at the boys. Minho scratched his head while Minju staring at him.

"yahh! Bad boy!!  I'll tell mom and dad what you did today! " Minju tried to kick Minho's butt but he early ran with the  smirked on his face.

"yahhh!!!come hereee!!" Minju shouted and ran to Minho.

"hahahaha!!okay..okay...i'm soryy" Ha Minho out of breath. Minju hit his head as soon as he fell tiredly on the ground.

Hyeri looked at Minho and Minju through the store door. She smiled.

"look at the twin. They're so cute..i wish i ever had a twin like Minho.. I never..." Hyeri looked around, "yahh.. Kang Yumi! I'm talking to you" she saw Yumi was bowing her head.

She came closer and saw that Yumi's looking at a scale. Hyeri also looked at the scale.

"wahh..your weight.." Hyeri looked at Yumi. She shocked as soon as she saw Yumi's face. Yumi pouted and her eyes watery.

"kang yumi..you have an expression on your face.." Hyeri teased her.

Yumi slapped her shoulder.

"oh no wayy..my weight increased..what should I do, " she knocked her head.

"aigoo yumi-yahh.. It's not that worst. You 3kg heavier than me.. " Hyeri tapped her shoulder twice.

"shut up"

***

Pentagon members ended their dance practice for that day. They change their clothes and prepared for going back to their dorm.

Wooseok looked at his watch. It is 8:30 p.m.. He looked around the practice room, looking for someone.

"guys, where is Kino?" Wooseok asked others.

"I think he's still in the bathroom," Jinho answered.

Wooseok felt suspicious. During the practice, he saw Kino kept went out the practice room everytime they break.

"okay, guys.. Let's back to your dorm. The van is already outside," the manager announced.

They quickly put on their coat and grabbed each other's bag.

"someone please called Kino," Hongseok who's picking up some of leftovers in the room shouted.

"I'll look for him, " said Wooseok while raising his hand.

He rushed to the bathroom. Looking inside the bathroom, he stepped aback. He saw Kino was sitting weakly on the floor. Wooseok came closer to him.

"Kino, what's wrong? " Wooseok asked.

"I vomited just now... I don't feel so good.. " said Kino while grabbing Wooseok's  coat.

"come on.. Let me help you," Wooseok helped Kino to stand up. He brought Kino to the van.

Everyone who's waiting for them shocked after seeing Kino.

"Kino, are you alright? Wooseok, what happened? " Jinho and Hui quickly got off from the van.

Suddenly, Kino passed out and fell on Wooseok's hands.

***