Epilogue [IMPORTANT]

5 years later...........

Pentagon members were gathering in a meeting room. They were discussing about their new album for the upcoming comeback.

"Welcome back, Pentagon. After the last album, we got so many requests from your fans to make another comeback with the same concept," the director started his speech with compliments.

The members applauded proudly.

"And congratulations for winning many awards last year. You did a very good job, guys, "

The members smiled to each other. Proud for themselves. The staff passed them some papers.

"So, as you can see, that is the lyrics of the main song for your new album. You can take a look. Hui-ssi, you have composed songs, right? "

"Yes. I was composing five songs with Jinho-hyung and Wooseok. I thought you will take one of those songs for our new album, " Hui teased the director . He's not serious about it. The members just laughed.

"Hahahah. Don't worry, Hui-ssi. I'll make sure your songs are included in this album. But for the main song, I'll take this one, " the director turned on his laptop and played a music.

The members listened to the music yet their comeback song.

"This song is too good, " the members praised the song.

"So, I want you to meet the composer. Come in, Ms. Violet Kang, " the director gave a sign to the staff to open the door.

Kang Yumi entered the room while bowing. She wore a purple long dress which make her looked so gorgeous. The members stood up and bowed politely to her.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, my name is Violet Kang or my Korean name is Kang Yumi. I'm 24 years old and being a composer in United Kingdom for 2 years. I'm coming back to Korea last year with my parents. Please take care of me, " Yumi bent after finishing her speech.

Her eyes on Kino. She threw a sweet smile to Kino, making Kino flustered. Kino grinned happily seeing Yumi again after 5 years.

"Sorry, did you know her Kang Kino? " the director asked him.

"Yes, of course. She's my girlfriend from highschool, " Kino talked without any hesitation.

All of the members gaped then they cheered.

"Woooo. It's a reunion, " Hongseok teased him.

"Okay, okay.. Now let's go to the recording studio," the director quickly changed the topic.

They all headed to the studio. Kino walked beside Yumi with the excitement that he couldn't hide. Yumi became red and smiled shyly.

"Kang Yumi," Kino called her name.

"Yes?" Yumi looked into his eyes.

"Yah! Yah! Are you obviously showing us that you're two dating?" Hui suddenly scolded the lovebirds in front of them.

"Aigoo, Hyung.. Let them be. They're not meeting for almost a decade, " Yuto wrapped his hand around Hui's neck.

"Aigoo.. So that is Kang Yumi," Wooseok mumbled.

The members could see from their back that Kino and Yumi talking nonstop until they arrived in front of the studio. They must be missing each other so much.

Suddenly, Kino turned his back to the members. He wrapped his hands around Yumi's neck.

"We will announce about our relationship. What do you think?" he grinned.

The members gaped and eyes widened.

"SERIOUSLY?!" the members shouted disbelief.

-THE END-

😍😍😍

Wahh wahh.. It's done... I finally finished my first book. Omaigoddddd!!!

Thanks a lot for the readers and my beloved friend (Kaneki Ken) who's doing the illustrations. I will publish a new book soon. Thank you again for reading this kiddo story. I'm still a kid, I think. No no.. I'm graduated from high school last year.

고마워  🌸
미안해  😅
사랑해  💖