Chapter 14

"I like you," Kino said.

"I don't know what to say, but I think I like you too, " Yumi confessed.

They smiled to each other.

"It's impossible. I'm still a student and you're already an adult. I'm so immature, " Yumi said while closing her face with her arms, she shook her head.

"Wait. " Kino frowned suddenly. He squinted his eyes looking at something behind Yumi. He saw a human who's hiding behind the shrubs. He quickly put on his mask.

Yumi confused that Kino looked behind her suspiciously, she turned her head.

"Who's that? " Yumi stood up and walked towards it.

"Be careful. Wait for me, " Kino also got up and followed Yumi.

Yumi came closer and she saw a guy squatting behind the shrubs. The guy looked up and saw Yumi. They both suddenly surprised after seeing each other.

"Kang Yumi! " the guy stood up and hugged her.

"Ha Minho! What are you doing here? " Yumi asked Minho. Why was he there? What happened to his mother?

Two ours ago...

Someone knocked Seori's house harshly. Minho peeked through the door to see who's coming. Seori opened the door and three cops appeared in front of her. Minho saw his mom tried to explain something but the cops forcely pulled her out from the house.

A woman cop ran inside the house. She saw Minho who's hiding behind the door then approached him.

"Kid, opened the door. I'm a cop, " the cop persuade him to get out from the room.

"What's happening? " Minho asked.

"Don't worry. You need to go with us, okay. I'll explain what's happening, " the cop said gently.

"No. I'm going to my dad, " Minho said, faithful.

"No, you'll meet your father later.. " Minho ran quickly after bumping the cop's body. He ran very quick that the other cops outside unable to catch him.

He ran until he arrived at a bridge. He went down under the bridge and hid at the shrubs until the cops who're searching for him gone.

***

Yumi nodded after Minho ended his story. She chuckled.

"Dad do his job well," she muttered.

"What? " Minho asked.

"Ah, nothing, " Yumi said, kept smiling.

"By the way, who are you?" Minho asked Kino.

"Oh, this is Kang Hyunggu. He's my..." Yumi looked at Kino. "...friend, " she said.

"Really? I'm Minho. Yumi's boyfriend, " Minho said proudly. Yumi rolled her eyes.

Kino looked at him and bowed without saying anywords. He came closer to Yumi.

"I need to go now, " Kino whispered.

"Wait. Let's go to my house, " Yumi said while holding Kino's wrist.

"No, I have something to do, " Kino quickly bowed then left the place.

"Let's meet again, Oppa! " Yumi shouted. Kino showed thumbs up and continued running.

"Who's that? You two look so close. Why is he wearing mask? " Minho asked.

"Aishh.. Stop it, " Yumi smiled and held Minho's wrist. "Come on. Let's meet Minju, "

Minho smiled then hugged Yumi. He thanked Yumi non-stop. They walked together to Minho's house.

***

"Hwang Seori has been arrested on suspicion of kidnap attempt," Mr. Kang Taehoon speeched in front of Mr. Ha and his family.

His speech made the whole family cried and hugged each other. Yumi smiled beside her dad watching the family. Minju kneeled in front of Yumi and Mr. Kang.

"Thank you for giving me back my brother. Thank you, " said Minju in tears.

Yumi who's shocked with Minju's act kneeling too. She hugged Minju.

***

👟👟👟

Actually, my story should be Minho tried to kill himself and he died at the bridge then Kino and Yumi found him. I don't want to make this storyline more complicated so I just ended Minho and Minju's case here.

Thank you for reading my story until here.

💕