Chapter 12

Yumi sat at the sofa waiting for her parents to be home. She looked at the clock. 8:30 at night. Her parents should be home now. She heard the honk from outside the house. She quickly opened the door for her parents.

"Violet, you never opened the door for us," her mom joked while entering the house.

"Dad, hurry up! Come here, " Yumi called her dad that slowly got off the car.

"Wait, honey," her dad got out while holding a box with papers. His work maybe.

Yumi snorted then ran to his dad. She took the box and dragged it into house.

"Hurry, dad. I have something very important to tell you, " said Yumi after she put the box on the table.

"What is it? Your result? " her dad sat at the table.

"I'm not exam yet, dad." she took her seat in front of her dad.

"Okay, so what is it? "

"I want you to help my friend's family problem. You're a lawyer, dad. I want you to be their lawyer, " Yumi told him rushly.

"Violet, calm down. What's wrong, baby? " her mom appeared bringing tea for them. She stroked Yumi's hair.

"What is your friend's family problem?" her dad asked.

"They're twin who live with their dad since they're baby. Their mom abandoned them because of her husband criminal, "

"Wait, are you talking about Minju and Minho? " her mom asked her.

"yes, they are, "

"Ahh.. Minju often come to our house, right? And Minho, your boyfriend. Okay, I remember them, " Yumi's mom said while touching her chin.

"Mom, Minho's not my boyfriend," Yumi rolled her eyes.

"Hahahah. Okay, okay, continue your story, "

"Okay, so, a few days ago their mom came back to take Minho with her. She said that she has right to take him because their dad is paralytic. But she abandoned them! She can't take Minho away from the one who take care of them. What do you think, dad? " Yumi told the story intensely. Her eyes watery.

"You're so concern about your friend. Good job, honey, " her mom patted her back.

"Okay. I'll take this case and try to discuss it with my team tomorrow, okay? " her dad finally talked after being silent so long.

"Thank you, dad," Yumi bursted out crying.

"It's okay, your friends will be okay, " her mom hugged her trying to comfort her.

***

At Hwang Seori's house.

Minho sat on the bed, holding his anger. He stared at the woman who's standing in front of him. His gaze like a blade that waiting to stab anything in front of it.

"Why did you end the call, " Minho asked, still staring at her.

"Your dad will be sad if he heard your voice, " Seori sat beside him.

"That's bullshit. I will never go with you. My dad will never let you take me. I swear, " Minho said, clutching his fist. Seori smile 'bitchly'.

"Son, we will fly to Japan soon. So, let's go shopping for your stuff tomorrow, okay? " she said while touching Minho's hand. He pulled away his hand harshly.

"Don't touch me! Get out. I wanna sleep, " Minho said coldly.

Seori smiled and walked out from the room. "Good night, son, " she turned off the light and closed the door.

Minho laid his body on the bed. He cried loudly.

"APPAAA! " he screamed.

***

PENTAGON MEMBERS ROOMMATE.

Jinho - his own room
Hui - his own room
Yanan and Yeo One
Kino and Shinwon
Yuto and Wooseok

E'Dawn and Hongseok used to be roommates before E'Dawn left but for this story I'll make Hongseok have his own room.

***

Yuto peeked Kino's room quietly. He saw Shinwon's playing with his phone. He came close to Kino who's watching movie on his laptop.

"Kino, you said you wanna tell me about that girl, " Yuto whispered after taking out Kino's earphone.

"Seriously? " Kino chuckled.

"Let's go to my room. Wooseok also wanna know about this, "

"You tell Wooseok? " Kino surprised.

"ah.. Hehe.. He's my roommate. Maknae line," Yuto raised his hand to make a high five.  Kino glanced.

Wooseok was ready with junk food and cola waiting for Kino.

"What's with that food, Wooseok-ahh? " Kino sat on the floor with him.

"I just..excited, " Wooseok grinned.

"Okay, Kino. First question, who's that girl? " Yuto started asking.

"Hey, slow down your voice, " Wooseok whispered. He started eating the junk food.

"Aigoo.. That girl is my new friend. She's nice, " Kino answered.

"Then you met her again after the raining day? " Yuto asked. Wooseok suddenly chocked his food.

"what.. What? You meet her again? " Wooseok surprised. Yuto hit Wooseok's back.

"Hey, relax," Kino laughed looking at Wooseok and Yuto.

Kino told them about Yumi. Wooseok and Yuto started teasing him that he has crush on her. Kino just denying it. Their conversation continued until 2 a.m. and Kino started yawning.

"I'm sleepy guys, " said Kino.

"you're sleepy? Are sure? " Yuto asked.

"Yes, why? "

"but..your illness, " Yuto asked in confused.

"Ouh, I think I'll wake up an hour later, " Kino shrugged. He stood up and stretched his body.

"Bye, Kino," Wooseok and Yuto got on their bed.

Kino smiled to them and closed the door.

I think I can sleep well tonight.

***