Chapter 10

In the hospital.

Minho was reading beside his dad who's lying on the bed. Minju approached them.

"what are you reading? " Minju asked while pulling a chair beside her brother.

"History book, "

"Yumi texted me homework, " Minju showed her phone's screen to Minho.

He nodded and continued reading the book.

"When can we bring dad home? " Minju asked.

"I don't know,"

Minju got up and wandered around, looking for the doctor. The doctor told her that they could bring their dad home this evening.

Minju rushed to the ward and saw Minho walking to the door.

"Where are you going? " Minju asked.

"I'm going to kill that bitch," Minho clutched his fist and walked pass by his sister.

Minju forgot to tell him that dad could be home soon before he left. She sat beside the bed and held her dad's hand. He's already woke up.

"where is my son? " Mr. Ha asked in a deep voice.

"he's out, "

"where is he heading to? "

"I don't know. I just know that we will be home soon. Doctor will come later to make a little check up and then we can go home, " she tried to comfort her father. She know that he was worried about Minho.

***

Under the bridge.

Yumi yawned while stretching her hands. She just done with her homework. She closed her book on his lap and leaned at the wall. She's tired. Kino looked at her.

"you're done? " he asked.

"yeah. I can't believe I did my homework here, " Yumi answered slowly, she's about to sleep.

"I can't hear you, " Kino moved closer to Yumi.

"Nothing.." she already closed her eyes.

A few seconds later, Kino felt something fell on his shoulder. He saw Yumi already slept on it. Kino's eyes widened. He couldn't move a muscle or Yumi would wake.

She's so tired.

Kino tried to took away the books on Yumi's lap but his movement made Yumi woke immediately.

"I'm..I'm sorry.. I didn't know.. I didn't mean to wake you up, " Kino apologized.

Yumi scratched her eyes and smiling.

"I'm the one who need to apologize. Thank you for lending me your shoulder," Yumi said calmly.

They both chuckled.

"by the way, it's not rare if you sleep at the class but how can you sleep here, on me? " Kino asked her. Yumi chuckled after hearing his question.

She sighed. "I didn't sleep last night. I arrived home late,"

"if you don't mind, can I ask you why?" Kino asked with manners.

"it's okay. It just, my friend's dad had an heart attack last night and I was there with them, " Yumi told the story while looking at the river in front of her.

She continued. "there are so many thing happened last night. I just can't believe that I'm sitting here right now while... " she swallowed while holding her tears.

Kino looked at her worriedly.

"...while my friends have a big problem now and no one can help them... " Yumi bursted into tears. She cried in front of Kino.

Kino's hands automatically wrapped around Yumi's body, trying to comfort her.

"it's okay, you can stop telling me your story, " Kino tried to stop her tears even though he has no idea what really happened.

"No, it's not okay. They won't let me tell anyone about their problem so how can I help them, " Yumi cried even louder.

Kino hugged her tightly and pulled on his mask. If someone saw him as Pentagon Kino like that, he'll be dead. Kino kept patting Yumi's back.

After about 5 minutes crying, Yumi let off Kino's hands.

"thanks, " Yumi said in sobbed. She turned her head down. Kino used his palm to wipe away tears on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I just can't control myself," Yumi said.

"it's okay. I'm sorry that I asked you to tell this story, " Kino was guilty.

"it's nothing. I'm glad that I can tell you about this, " Yumi tried to smile.

Kino has no idea what's going on with her. What's wrong with her friend. What's the big problem? Why she can't tell anyone about this? Why she's so care about her friend? Kino wanted to ask her more but it was a very bad idea.

"you wanna go home? " Kino asked gently.

"No. My parents can't see my face like this,"

"okay, so where you wanna go now? "

"Here. I just wanna be here. It's a good place, "

Kino smiled after hearing the answer. Suddenly, Yumi turned to Kino. She's smiling.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I hope we can meet again, " Yumi said.

Kino's face became red. He couldn't believe that Yumi would say like that.

"yes, I hope so. Ermm.. I think I need to go now, " Kino couldn't hold it anymore. He's to awkward after eyecontacted with Yumi. She's so adorable.

She's so pretty.

Kino stood up and left Yumi. He walked fast. He couldn't help smiling straight after he's leaving.

"See you next time Hyunggu-oppa! " he heard Yumi shouted from behind. He turned and saw Yumi's waving to him.

Didn't know why, his heart fluttering. It felt like something come into his brain and light it up. He waved her back.

He's heading to CUBE building alone to start his practice with the members again. He felt fresh, strong and happy. He just don't know why.

***