Chapter 13

At the class

"Minju, why don't you absent today? You look so pale, " Yumi asked, stroking Minju's back.

"No. I don't want people to worry about me, " Minju replied, weak.

"Late. I'm worry about you,"

"Minju, where is Minho? Is he sick? " Hyeri approached them.

"Ah.. Yes, " Minju forcely smiled. "I need to go to the toilet, "

Hyeri looked at Minju suspiciously. She sat beside Yumi.

"What's wrong with her. I see Minju these days, she looks sick, pale and not like usual. Do you know something? " Hyeri asked Yumi.

"She just worried about her dad alone at home, " Yumi answered without looking at Hyeri.

"But... " suddenly, the teacher entered the class. Hyeri stopped questioning Yumi and back to her seat.

"Where are the twins? " the teacher asked.

"Ha Minho got fever, Ha Minju in the toilet, " Yumi answered.

***

Yumi ran to the bridge after the school ended. As she expected, Kino already there, sitting right brink the river. Kino turned to her.

"Why are you here? I don't tell you to come, " Kino said, smiling sweetly.

Yumi walked to him with a very happy face.

"I don't come here because of you. I like this place, " Yumi said. She sat beside Kino.

They both watched the river flow calmly in front of them. It's so refreshing. The river didn't look filthy like yesterday.

"Wait, don't you think this river is a...clean? Different from yesterday, " Yumi said.

"Yes, I realize that too. I guess how we see the river shows our feelings," Kino said, making Yumi quickly turned to him.

He continued, "Since I have my job, I think I never could sleep well. But last night I sleep until 11 at the morning, " Kino said then chuckled.

"You what? So, before this you didn't have enough sleep?" Yumi's a bit shocked.

Kino rubbed his neck shyly. He smiled.

"You know, honestly I diagnosed with insomnia. I will sleep at 1 at morning and wake up half an hour later. I forcely sleep again at 4 morning, but sometimes I can't so I'll walked around the town. I always feel dizzy and passed out," Kino stopped his story, looking at Yumi. Yumi looked at him back.

"Are you really sick?" Yumi asked worriedly.

"Yes. But I think I'll recover soon, "

"How do you know? "

"I feel something different that I never felt before in my heart. Something like peacefulness," He smiled looking at Yumi. "After I met you," Kino continued.

Yumi became red. Her heart thumping fast,  it felt ticklish inside her stomach.

What's wrong with me?

Yumi asked herself. She put her palms on her cheeks, covering her blushing face. Kino kept staring at her. She couldn't help but avoiding eye contact with Kino.

"Hey, " Kino came closer to her. "I think I'm falling for you, " Kino put down Yumi's hand from her cheeks. He stared right onto her eyes.

"Hyunggu...Why did you make my heart flutter? " Yumi said, too honest. Her pupils shaking.

"That's mean you're falling for me too, " Kino said softly.

"Wait, we just..." Yumi didn't finish her speak.

Kino pressed his lips on hers. The first time in her life she felt the soft lips met her lips softly and warm. She's not trying to pushed Kino but just waited for Kino to pull it away. It's only 3 seconds! Kino pulled his lips away from Yumi's red face. He smiled.

"I'm sorry. You're just an innocent student, " Kino said, still smiling.

Yumi bowed and smiled shyly. "You stole my first kiss, "

"You stole it too, " Kino said.

"You make it too early, "

"So what? "

They both burst out laughing. Started from the moment, they're falling in love for each other but Kino didn't know that he really could love Yumi. He's an IDOL.

***

***

Minju walked towards the door after hearing the door bell. Her eyes widened after she saw the man at the door.

"Mr. Kang, why are you here? " Minju bowed and greeted him politely.

"Your dad home? " Mr. Kang Taehoon, asked her friendly.

"Ah.. Yes, he's home. Come in, " Minju invited him in.

Mr. Kang entered the house and followed Minju to the living room to meet her dad.

"Appa, this is Mr. Kang Taehoon. He's Yumi's father, " Minju said. "Mr. Kang, have a seat, I'll make tea, " Minju rushed to the kitchen.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Mr. Ha Gwanghee. I'm Kang Taehoon," he greeted then bowed. Mr. Ha nodded, smiling.

"I'm sorry but Yumi's not here, " he said.

"No, no. I'm not here because of Yumi. I'm a lawyer and I would like to help you on your family case, "

Minju who's hearing Mr. Kang words from the kitchen speechless. She closed her mouth with palms in happiness.

***

💕💕💕

The picture I put above is my friend's illustration. I told her to draw it and it  suit my imagination very much.

Thank you, Kaneki Ken (her nickname)

🐻🎉