Chapter 4

Yumi laid her head on the desk. Minju looked at the weak Yumi then eyecontacted with Hyeri.

They used the hand and face gesture,  asking about what happened to Yumi. They both didn't know how to talk to her.

Yumi's nickname is 'stone' because she was very expressionless. Happy, sad and angry were the same expression.

Sometimes, Minju and Hyeri would ask her about subjects they didn't understand as Yumi was the best student. She explained to them very fast with a deep voice.

Lastly, they both couldn't understand what Yumi just explained.

"yahh.. Gwenchanha(it's okay).. The guy will search for you and give.. " Minju tried to talk to her.

"my parents will kill me.. " Yumi sighed.

"urm.. I think you should go to there again and.. " Hyeri stopped her talk as Yumi stood up from her seat.

She walked out through the door.

"Kang Yumi,  where are you going? The class is about to start now.. " the class monitor asked her.

Yumi don't ever turn around and left.

"no wonder she had no boyfriend since in UK.. " the class monitor said.

His statement made the whole class laughed.

Minju and Hyeri just let her be. They knew that Yumi would go to the toilet and wash her face everytime she's stress.

***

Minho and Minju walked togeteher to their house. Suddenly, Minho's phone rang.

"Ouh, appa(dad).. We're on our way.. We'll buy you some food.." said Minho.

"adeul(son)..please come home quickly, okay.. We have a guest," said dad through the phone.

"ouh.. Okay" Minho replied. He hung up the call.

"there is guest at our house.. We need to rush now," Minho said to Minju who's enjoying the ice-cream.

"seriously? Yayy.. I think it's harabeoji(grandpa)..oh god,  i miss him so muchh.. " said Minju excitedly.

"i think so.. Come on, " they both walked quickly.

They arrived in front of their house. They froze there as they saw a luxurious car parked right in front of their house.

"I think harabeoji always came here by bus, " said Minju. Minho held Minju's hand and ran into the house.

He could feel something bad would happen.

As soon as they entered the house, they saw their dad sat on a wheelchair in front of a woman.

The woman wore a red dress, looked like a very wealthy woman. The woman turned to them.

"Minho, Minju!" the woman called them happily.

They both confused because of the sad expression drew on their dad's face.

"appa.. Who is this, " Minho asked dad.

"kids..come, sit here," dad tapped the couch twice.

They both bowed to the woman and sat beside their dad.

"actually.. This is your mother.. Your real mother," dad confessed.

"what?" Minju shocked. "are you joking? "

"this is the woman who left us for years? " Minho said.

His face became red holding the anger.

"children, calm down.. This is me.. Eomma," the woman said.

She came closer to them. She has no guilty talked to them like that.

That woman, Hwang Seori left her children since they're three years old.

She felt ashamed that her husband was an ex-prisoner.

***

🐼🐼🐼

Hey,  guys.. Look at this meme 😂😂

 Look at this meme 😂😂