Chapter 2

Late at the midnight, Minho and Minju had a latenight meal. Ramyeon and pizza.

Watching the horror movie, their dad called them from his room. Minho quickly stood and rushed to him.

"what are you two doing? " he asked.

"having ramyeon and pizza while watching movie.. Wanna join us? " Minho asked his dad. Dad smiled.

Minho came out while pushing his dad on a wheelchair. Minju smiled looking at them. That night, they had the late-night meal together.

***

Kang Yumi did her homework peacefully in her own room. Suddenly, her mom knocked the door.

"Violet.. I ordered fried chicken.. Let's eat together.. dad is waiting," mom asked her without opening the door.

"okay.. Jamkamann(wait)" Yumi closed the books and stood up from her seat. She suddenly stopped cleaning her desk.

No, eating at late night will gain weight.. Aishh

"uhm.. Mum! I'm not hungry.." Yumi shouted from her room.

After hearing her mom answer, she continued doing her homework.

She could smell the spicy BBQ fried chicken aroma from her room. She sighed. She wore earphones and heard for songs, hoping that the smell would disappear.. Her mouth watery.

"argh,  I can't.." she hit the desk and rushed to the dining room. 

Lastly, she enjoyed the fried chicken with her parents. Her parents laughed at her.

"Yumi.. You need to woke early tomorrow and jogged around this city, " said her dad.

"what?  Around this city? I could die" Yumi said.

"why not? That's how you can burn your fat.. " her mom joking.

"aishh.. Mummm " she pushed her mom 's hand. They bursted out laughing that night.

***

5 a.m. Yumi tied her hair and put moisturizer on her face. She took a phone and search for contacts.

"aishh.. I can't believe I woke at this hour, " she's blabbering herself.

She called Hyeri..

"yeobseyo? " Hyeri picked up the phone. As Yumi expected, Hyeri just woke up.

"Hyeri-ahh.. Do you wanna go jogging with me? " Yumi asked her even though she's already know the answer.

"at this hour? Of course not, " Hyeri ended the call.

aish.. That rascal..

Yumi went to the kitchen as she saw her mom's preparing for breakfast.

"Mum, I'll go jog now, " Yumi greeted her mom.

"ouh.. Okay.. I think you should ride the bicycle," said her mom.

"yeah,  right! I almost forget that I have a bicycle. Thanks mum, " she kissed her mom's cheeked and left.

After about an hour she rode the bicycle, she stopped in front of 7-Eleven.

erm.. How about a glass of hot chocolate. Hermm..why not

She bought a glass of hot chocolate and drank it on a seat in front of the shop.

"wahh.. Hot chocolate is the best in this cold morning," she enjoyed the hot chocolate.

While drinking, she suddenly saw a black plain wallet on the ground.

oh, that's mine..

she checked her pocket but her wallet was with her.

it's not mine..so....

she looked at the wallet and her eyes caught a man who's walking leaving the shop's area.

ah..i think it's his

Yumi took the wallet and ran to the guy. She need to tap his shoulder because he walked to fast.

"ahjussi(an adult man).. I think this is yours.. " Yumi exhaustedly handed the wallet to the guy.

"ah,  thank you.. " he took it and left.

Yumi can't see his face as he's covering it with cap and mask. She put her wallet in her pocket and rode her bicycle to house.

***