Chapter 20 [ENDING]

After the graduation day.

Yumi laid on her bed. Tired. A few minutes after she could close her eyes, her phone vibrated. Hyeri texted her.

Hyeri - Yahh, Kang Yumi! Why don't you tell me you'll leave Korea 😭😭
Yumi - I'm soooo soryyyy. I don't want you to be sad..
Hyeri - Yahh!  Thank you for not telling me. I'm sad 😭
Yumi - Aigoo.. Okay, fine. Let's out tomorrow. I'll treat you.
Hyeri - Really? Omo.. Omo.. I luv you Kang Yumi!
Yumi - Hahahah. Let the twins know too.
Hyeri - Okey-dokey!

The next morning.

"Violet! Your friends are here! " Yumi's mom called her from outside.

"Okay, mom. I'm done, "

Yumi wore the green shirt that she bought with Hyeri and Minju, leggings for the bottom outfit with hot pink converse high. It's a bit weird colour match but who cares? As long as it saved their memories together, it's alright.

Lastly, she tied up her hair high. She took her sling bag and came out from her room.

"Okay, our princess is here, " Hyeri cheered from the downstairs.

Yumi stepped down excitedly as she saw her friends were already at the couch.

"Wait. You're wearing shorts? " Yumi yelled after seeing Minju and Hyeri wore the matching clothes but with short jeans.

Hyeri and Minju laughed at her.

"Aigoo.. Don't worry Yumi. You have me, " Minho wrapped his hand around Yumi's neck.

Yumi stuck out her tongue to those two.

"I hate you. Let's go Minho, " Yumi walked towards the door with Minho.

"Mom, we're leaving!" Yumi shouted as they stepped out the door.

"Okay! Have a safe trip guys, " Yumi's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Bye, eommoni! "

They left, hanging out together from morning till dusk.

*my friend's illustration

***

"Should I leave this letter to her?" Kino asked Wooseok and Yuto.

He sat beside Wooseok's bed while waiting for other members done packing. The maknaes already packed their stuff last night so they can relax that morning.

Pentagon and the crews would be departing to Japan this morning for the World Tour.

"Why? You'll meet her anyway, " Wooseok replied Kino's question.

"No, I won't. She will go to UK soon. I don't know when, but I'm sure that she's gone after our World Tour.

"Really? Give her the letter then, " Yuto entered the room half naked. He just wore a short pants and a towel on his shoulder.

"Ah, you're done, " Wooseok quickly got up from his bed and took his towel.

"Ah, Hui-hyung already in the toilet. Sorry, " Yuto grinned.

"Aish.. Adachi Yuto! I told you to tell them maknaes take bath first! " Wooseok whined like a baby.

"Sorry, dongsaengs! My turn after Hui-hyung, " Hongseok shouted from his room.

Wooseok whined again while stomping.

Yuto chuckled, "Wait, where is Kino? " he startled when suddenly Kino disappeared from the room.

"Yahh, Kang Kino! " Jinho shouted from the kitchen as he saw Kino walked through the door and left the dorm without saying anywords.

Jinho shook his head and came to Yuto and Wooseok's room.

"Where is he going? " he asked them.

"I don't know, " both Yuto and Wooseok said.

***

It's already 8:30 p.m., Yumi and her friends still walking around the town, nowhere to go.

"Kang Yumi, I'm tired.. Let's go home, " Minju weakly walked from behind.

"Please,Yumi.. My legs are about to cramp, " Hyeri whined.

"Wait, guys. I wanna go to that place before I'm going back to UK," Yumi said.

"You mean... That bridge? " Minho pointed his finger to a bridge, where Yumi and Kino met.

"Yes! We're here! Hurry up! " Yumi ran to that bridge happily.

"Yahh Kang Yumi! Slow down, " Hyeri shouted, chasing after her.

Under the bridge.

"As expected, " Yumi looked at the letter that stuck on the wall. "YAYY! HE LEFT ME A LETTER!!" Yumi jumped in happiness as she took that letter.

The other three gasped after running, chasing for the energetic Yumi.

"What letter? " Minju asked exhaustedly.

"The guy I told you before, " Yumi replied while opening the letter.

*Yumi already told them about Hyunggu, they fall in love with each other but she didn't tell them who's Hyunggu actually or else those girls would die after knowing their beloved idol fall in love with their close friend.

"Ah.. That guy," Minju and Hyeri said.

Minho came close to Yumi and the letter with her.

Dear Kang Yumi,

My flight to Japan will be departing soon and you also will leave Korea soon. I just wanna say  thank you for being part of my soul. I will never met such girl like you and I hope we're really meant to be like you said, I wanna meet you again Yumi. I love you.

From : Kang Hyunggu

Yumi smiled in tears after reading the letter. Minho saw Yumi's crying then tried to comfort her. He wept her tears.

Minju and Hyeri took the letter and read it.

"So sweet that guy. He has the same name like one of Pentagon member, Kino, " Hyeri said.

"Aigoo.. I wanna see that guy. Why did you two never take any pictures. Ergh," Minju muttered.

"One day, I'll show him to you," Yumi said after calming herself.

Pentagon on the flight.

"Yahh, stop crying, " Wooseok pushed Kino's hand.

"I'm not, " Kino bowed while wiping his tears.

"What a bad actor, " Yuto sighed beside Wooseok.

"I wanna meet that girl. She must be pretty," Wooseok talked in snort.

"Of course she is, " Yuto said. Kino gave him a death glare. "Err.. Hehe" he grinned.

"One day, I'll show her to you, " Kino said with a soft voice.

😅😅😅

halaooo!! Okay, so this is the ending!!
Thank you for whoever read this story till the end. Thank you soooo muchhhhh
💕💕💕

BUT!!! YOU STILL NEED TO READ THE EPILOGUE HAHA.

thank you, guys!