Chapter 16

The next day, Yumi came again under the bridge, waiting for Kino until dusk. She did it every day just to meet Kino. She was thinking that something bad happened to her first...love.

Two weeks later.

It has been two weeks since she met Kino last time. She didn't go to the place anymore.  She thought that Kino has forgotten her. She tried to forget him too but she couldn't.

Ha Minho noticed that Yumi became a different person. Only the people who close to Yumi knew how she used to be.  She used to be a cool and charismatic girl but now she always look  sick and moody. Even Hyeri and Minju couldn't make her smile. Minho guessed that Yumi became like that because of that Hyunggu. Sure.

At the class.

Minho approached Yumi who's doing her homework at her desk. She leaned her head on her hand. Minho came and sat beside her, at Minju's place.

"Can you help me with this?" Minho showed her a mathematic book with a pencil. "This one, " he drew a line under the question.

Yumi took the book and pencil. Her dull eyes showed that she's not in mood to talk to anyone. She continued solving the algebra problem without saying anywords. She clicked her calculator sometimes, then in about 2 minutes, she passed the book to Minho back.

"Here. You have to move all of this x here and make sure only y left at this corner, okay. So that you can replace y in the second equation," Yumi explained the solving while pointing at the numbers. Minho stared at Yumi instead of hearing her explanation.

Yumi knocked her desk, "Are you here? " she asked him.

"Ah, urm, yeah.. I'm hearing, " Minho grinned.

"Okay. So the second question is the same. You can do it if you understand the first one, " Yumi said then closed the book. Minho nodded and took the book.

"Thanks. Urm.. Kang Yumi. Can I ask you another question? " Minho asked after taking his book.

"What is it? " Yumi asked, getting ready to continue her homework.

"urm.. I don't understand this chapter, " Minho showed her the page in his math book. "Can you teach me this chapter? "

Yumi looked at the chapter then looked at him. Their eyes met, making Minho quickly looking somewhere else.

"When? " Yumi asked.

"After school. At the bubble tea shop, " said Minho.

"Okay. See you there, "

For the first time since two weeks ago, he saw Yumi's smile. It made his heart relieved.

Thanks god she's smiling.

Minho went back to his seat.

Meanwhile..

Minju sat beside Hyeri, doing their homework together. Suddenly, Haesoo, who's sitting at the front table turned back to Minju and Hyeri. The both startled.

"Yahh! You scared me, " Hyeri yelled.

"Hehe.. Sorry. Look at this, " she showed them her phone. Their eyes widened then giggled.

"AAAAA PENTAGON WILL COMEBACK SOON!!! AAAAA" Hyeri and Haesoo  screamed, made the whole class sighed loudly to them.

"Yahh.. That's too loud, " Minju pinched Hyeri's hand. She took Haesoo's phone and looked at it. YouTube.

Pentagon Comeback Teaser - Naughty Boy.

"Look, look. Kino's hair blonde. Oh my goddd!!"

"What's wrong with Wooseok's hair? Goshhh"

Then, another girls approached them and became the crazy fangirls. They're too loud, disturbing their classmates.

"Yanan is not here huaa😭"

"I miss E'Dawn tho, "

"Where is my Yeo One. Oh my god he's here!!! "

It's only screams around the class.

"Yahh! Be quite! You're disturbing people! " suddenly Yumi yelled loudly, making the whole class silent.

Hyeri bite her lip, realizing her fault.

"Urm.. I think it's better for you guys to go back to your seat," she whispered to the girls. They slowly walked away.

Minju sat on her seat beside Yumi slowly. She couldn't even talk to Yumi because she's so sensitive these days.

***

At a photoshoot studio.

"Wah, I'm tired, " Wooseok leaned his body on the soft sofa, hands open wide.

Later, Hongseok came and laid his body on Wooseok. Wooseok moaned in pain.

"Wahh.. So comfortable, " Hongseok put his head on Wooseok's chest.

"Hyung.. Pervert.. Get off, " he pushed Hongseok away. Hongseok fell beside the sofa, scratching his hair.

"I'm tired too, " he whined, acting cute in front of the giant maknae.

"Relax, we out of duty tomorrow! Yayy!" Wooseok cheer.

"One day, only. Huhu, " Hongseok pouted. Wooseok rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"So, where's Kino? " Hongseok stood up and looked around the room.

"He's not here? " Wooseok's eyes widened.

"Why are you so shock? " Hongseok asked.

"Aish, hyung.. Kino's disease come again remember? He can faint anywhere. He must stay with us, " Wooseok stood up and went outside the room, searching for Kino.

On his way, he met Yuto. Yuto quickly grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a corner where's no one there.

"What's up? " Wooseok asked.

"You're searching for Kino, right? He's out, " Yuto said.

"Wait, what? How did you know? " Wooseok shocked.

"He asked me to tell the members that he's at the lobby. He's tired. But then, I saw him walked outside this building in black outfit, " Yuto explained.

Wooseok snorted. "Don't you think that... "

"Kino's going to meet that girl? " they both said at the same time.

"Aigoo.. What to do?" Yuto scratched his hair.

"Okay, here. You need to stay at the lobby and wait for Kino. Me.. I'll make sure that no one will go to the lobby for searching Kino, okay," Wooseok planed.

"Okay, " Yuto quickly headed to the lobby as he told to.

Where are you going, Kino?

***

안녕 친구들 !

Hi guyss! So how about the storyline? Is it okay?  Hermm.. I hope so.

This is Thumbs Up era btw hoho..

💕💕