Chapter 9

Minho and Yumi entered the house slowly. Minju hurried to them and helped Yumi brought Minho to the sofa.

Their dad waited for them there. He started crying.

"Appa.. What happened? Why are those guys trying to catch me? " Minho asked.

"I told you.. Your mom will do anything to get her son, " Mr. Ha sobbed.

"there's must be something we can do, " Minho said intensely.

Minju hugged Yumi and started crying.

"Appa, please don't let Minho go.. Please.. " Minju begged in sob.

Yumi took a deep breath. "Mr. Ha, she can't take Minho with her because she had abandoned her own family years ago. So, she has no right to take them back, "

"yes, she has right. She told her lawyer that I'm unable to take care of my children because I'm paralysed," he explained.

"what? So, we just do nothing? " Minju asked madly.

"seriously! I can't believe you'll let me go with a woman that I hate the most since I'm a child!" Minho shouted.

"Minho, watch your language! She's still your mom! " Mr. Ha shouted back.

"what mom who abandoned her own child because embarrassed with her husband! I can't believe her blood flow in my body now, " Minho talked louder.

"Stop it, Minho... " suddenly, Mr. Ha chocked. He clutched his chest with eyes bawling.

"appa..gwenchanha? " Minju worriedly held her dad.

"yahh! How could you shouted to dad like that! " Minju screamed crazily.

"I'll call ambulance. Looks like he had an heart attack.," said Yumi while typing on the phone.

"no time for ambulance. I'll drive, " Minho quickly took the car key on the table.

It was their uncle's car that no one used it. Every month the uncle will take the car.

"you can't drive!" shouted Minju. She brought her dad his pills and helped him to swallow it.

"I'll just drive!" Minho shouted.

"Ambulance on their way now, " Yumi informed them.

"you wanna see my dad die first before they arrive? " Minho said while clutching Yumi's collar. His lips trembled.

Without wasting anymore time, they brought Mr. Ha to the car and Minho drove to the hospital.

***

The next day, right after the school ended, Yumi ran from school to meet Kino. As she arrived at the gazebo, he saw a guy in black with mask. He held an umbrella.

"you late 15 minutes," Kino said. Yumi couldn't see his expression. Did he mad?

"ouh, sorry. I slept at the last class just now, I didn't sleep last night, " Yumi said in pant.

"really? " Kino pulled off his mask. "but why did.... " Kino stopped talking as he saw two girls staring at him.

Shit. Do they spotted me?

He can't let them know that he's Pentagon Kino then quickly pulled back the mask and wrapped his hand around Yumi's neck. Yumi hitched. Kino left the umbrella at the gazebo and kept walking with Yumi in his arm.

"what are you... " Yumi asked. She was too surprised that she has no idea this guy could do this to her.

"just walk... " Kino whispered.

Yumi dragged to a silent place. Under a bridge. People rarely walk there because this place is a bit dark.

Suddenly, the place reminded her about the incident last night. She started bad thinking about Kino.

"okay, we're here, " Kino let off her hand from Yumi. He took off his mask and cap. Yumi took a deep breath.

"why are we here? " she asked.

"nothing, "

"really? Then why did you bring the umbrella?"

"ahh.. Someone lent me the umbrella and I've to give it back, " Kino sat and leaned his body at the wall. He's looking at the river flowing calmly under the bridge. The water looked so filthy.

"then you left it? " asked Yumi.

"the owner told me to leave it there, "

"are you sure? " Yumi sat beside Kino, looking at the filthy river too.

"by the way, I still don't know your name, "

"what? We've met several times, "

"you didn't even tell me, "

"you didn't even ask, "

Yumi snorted. "okay, sir. What is your name? "

Kino grinned. "what do you want to call me? "

"Weird? "

"Hermm.. Nice name, "

"yahh- I'm not joking around, okay, "

"wow, you're a short tempered," Kino looked at Yumi and realized that she's frowning.

"okay..okay.. You can call me Hyunggu, " Kino let out his hand to make a handshake with her.

"Hyunggu? I'm Yumi, " she shook hand with him.

"ah, one more. Call me Hyunggu-oppa, " he grinned.

Yumi shrugged. Yes, she needed to accept that he is older than her.

"wait, why you did it to me just now? " Yumi asked.

"did what? "

"that thing, " she showed hand gesture and held her own neck. She talked about Kino's wrapping her just now.

"ouhh.. Hahaha.. Nothing, just for fun, " Kino laughed.

"ouh, okay, " Yumi started blushing. Her ears became hot.

"why so red? Hahaha! Yumi's shy, " Kino laughed louder.

"yahh-stop it, " Yumi hit Kino's lap. Yes, it is true that she's shy because no boys in this whole world ever do that to her. No wonder she had a culture shock just now.

Kino laughed happily. His stress disappeared with the laugh. Other than Pentagon members, no one could make him laugh that hard except Yumi.

***

🎂🎉🎉🎉🎂
HAPPY JINHO AND HONGSEOK DAYYY

🎂🎉🎉🎉🎂HAPPY JINHO AND HONGSEOK DAYYY