Chapter 19

Next day, in classroom.

Hyeri, Minju and other girls excluded Yumi were gathering at Haesoo's desk. They're watching a YouTube video in her phone.

"AAAAAAAA JINHO!!"

"KINOOO!! OH MY GODDDD!! "

"OMO! THE DANCE SO CUTEE!"

Yumi could clearly heard the fangirl screams and giggles from her seat. She's not even interested into it. She continued doing her homework.

"No wonder those girls always get detention for not doing their homework, " Minho suddenly appeared at Minju's seat.

"Yahh! You scared me, " Yumi a bit shocked.

"Hahahah I'm so sorry, princess," Minho made a cute face. Yumi just rolled her eyes.

"You don't want to see what those girls are watching? " he asked.

"Nope,"

"Why not? "

"Just.." she shrugged.

"Yahh, Ha Minho! Get away! " Minju came and slapped Minho's hands.

"So rude, " Minho rubbed his arm and went to his place.

Minju and Hyeri excitedly sat at Yumi's desk. Hyeri showed her Haesoo's phone.

YouTube : Pentagon - Naughty Boy Official Music Video

"I told you I hate kpop, " Yumi refused to watch the video.

"I don't ask you to like them. I want you to choose who is more handsome. Yeo One or Wooseok, " Hyeri said excitedly.

"Yahh! I told you it's Yeo One! " Haesoo shouted from her seat.

"It's Wooseok, okay! " Minju shouted back. Then the cheers became louder.

"YEO ONE! " a group of girls cheered.

"WOOSEOK! " another group cheered.

"Relax girls. Let me ask this stone, " Hyeri calmed them down.

"This is Yeo One and this one is Wooseok. Choose, " Minju pointed the boys at the screen.

Yumi sighed deeply and watched the music video.

The opening of the video, the boy with the umbrella caught her eyes. She squinted her eyes and looked closely at that boy. She paused the video.

"Aigoo waee??" Hyeri yelled.

"This guy. Who's this? " Yumi asked them.

"Who? " Minju looked at the screen. "Ouh.. That's Kino. You like him? "

"No.. " her brain were loading. Her pupils shook, didn't know where to look.

"Yumi, what's wrong? " Hyeri asked.

Yumi forcely smiled, "Ah.. Nothing. I had a stomachache, " she quickly stood up.

"hey, wait! Which one do you like?! "

"That green one, " Yumi shouted while leaving the classroom. Then she heard a cheer from the class.

"YAYY! WOOSEOK!"

Yumi entered the toilet and turned on her phone. She typed 'Pentagon Kino' at the Google Search.

Hyunggu. A very familiar face appeared on the screen.

"No, no, no, no.. No way, " she kept denying what she just saw.

Then she typed 'Pentagon Hyunggu'.