Chapter 11

Minju pushed the wheelchair, entering the house.

"okay, dad. We're home! " Minju greeted him happily.

"where is Minho? " her dad asked.

"I don't know. I already texted him just now, " she looked at her phone. "and he don't reply yet, "

Minju could read the worried face on his face. Minju sighed and called Minho.

"Hello, Minho. Where the hell are you? Appa is home now, " Minju talked to the phone.

"Why so serious? He is always safe with me, " there was a woman who's talking on the phone. Minju's hand trembled.

"who.. Who is talking now? " her voice was shaking so bad. She's scared if something going to happen to her brother.

"Who is that, Minju? " her dad asked, raising his voice.

Minju didn't answered her dad, she's focus hearing the woman who's talking on the phone.

"Honey, don't worry. You just need to take care of your father,okay. Don't worry about me and your brother, " the woman said.

Minju lost her breathing, voice shaking. She almost dropped the phone. All of her body parts were sweating. Speechless.

"LET ME TALK TO MY SISTER YOU BITCH! " suddenly, she heard Minho's voice shouting through the phone.

"Minhooo! " Minju bawled then cried. She's kneeling.

Mr. Ha quickly took her phone.

"Seori, how was my son? " he talked to the phone, trembling.

"As long as you keep this secret, he will be fine," the woman said annoyingly.

"Let.. Let me talk to him.. Please, for my last favor, " he talked with shaking voice.

"NO, APPA! PLEASE BRING MINHO BACK! APPA! " Minju shouted like crazy.

"Appa...? " Minho cried through the phone, making his dad and Minju cried louder.

"Son, be good to your mother, okay.. I'm not the one who can take care of you.." Mr. Ha sobbed.

Minju cried louder, she's bawling.

"Appa, please.. I wanna stay with you, " Minho begged. Through his cry, Mr. Ha knew that he's in pain.

"I can't take you back, I'm sorry. I did this for you, I don't wanna you to get hurt,"

"MINHO! PLEASE COME BACK! " Minju continuously shouted.

The call ended suddenly. Minju screamed while running to her room. She slammed the door.

"BAD PARENTS! BRING MY BROTHER BACK!" she shouted in her room. Her dad cried at the living room.

A few moments later, someone entered the house. It was Yumi. She heard everything, from the moment Minju called Minho. She was waiting outside the house to give them their privacy.

After leaving under bridge just now, Yumi headed to the hospital to visit Minju's dad. Then she was told that they already checked out so, she came to the house. After hearing the conversation, she's hurted. She decided to help Minju and her family.

"Yumi, you're here, " Mr. Ha greeted her while wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ha, but I heard everything, " Yumi's tears started rolling on her soft cheeks.

Mr. Ha nodded.

"I'm going to help you. I'll bring Minho back. I promise, " Yumi said, clenching her teeth.

"No.. You can't do anything, " Mr. Ha cried again. He couldn't believe that his precious son left him in a blink.

"I can, " Yumi said and left. She took a glance to Minju's room as she heard a glass cracking sound from the room.

Yumi's heading to her house quickly.

***

In the dance practice room.

Kino entered the room, while the members were practicing.

"May I come in? " he asked the members with a smiled. The members were surprised seeing Kino there.

"Kino! Why are you here? You don't sick? " Hui asked him.

"No, I'm okay, "

"How did you come here? " Hongseok asked.

"Walking. I escaped from dormitory," Kino told them.

"Waaaa, you look so well, huh? " Wooseok patted Kino's shoulder. Kino just smile.

"okay, everyone is here now. Let's continue the practice," Hui called the members. "Kino, go change your clothes,"

"okay!" Kino showed 'okay' sign.

While Kino changing his cloth at the washroom, Yuto approached him.

"Where are you going? " Yuto asked.

"Me? I'm coming here, "

"No, before you come here, where were you?" Yuto suspicious.

"I just come here.. " Kino told, avoiding eyecontact.

"You met her again right? " Yuto asked, crossing his hands.

"what are you talking about? " Kino chuckled.

"Well, if you don't tell me honestly, I'll tell the manager the day you were switched wallet, and of course about that girl, Kang Yumi you met at the raining day, " Yuto smirked.

"Heol, so evil. Fine, I'll tell you at the dorm," Kino said annoyingly.

"hehe..thanks, Kino Oppa, " Yuto acted cute.

Kino smiled while hitting Yuto's chest.

After about 2 hours practicing, someone knocked the door. Kino's manager appeared at the door with a mad face.

"Kino escaped again, " he said with a stress face.

"I'm here, " Kino raised his hand, appearing from Wooseok's back.

"But, how? " the manager puzzled.

"He's with us all the day, right? " Yuto said. The members looked at Yuto.

"Uh.. Ah.. Yes, yes.. He's with us, " Wooseok agreed with Yuto.

The other members forcely nodded, they just don't want any quarrel between them and the manager.

"I thought you're sick this morning," the manager still confused.

The members chuckled.

"Okay, continue your practice, " the manager left the room with a very red face. It was humiliating.

Pentagon members laughed hardly after he left.

***

🍪🍪🍪

Honestly, I don't know about CUBE or any other idols company lifestyle and their schedule. This is 99% my imagination about their lifestyle. Of course the manager also in my own imagination. I made their dormitory far from the CUBE building, but I really don't know where is it 😂😂