Chapter 5

FYI, this chapter is about Minho and Minju.. It was an emotional part,  hehe..  I'll continue write about the main characters on the next chapter, okay.

Enjoy

🐤🐤🐤

19 years ago...

Sound of the knocking door heard all around the house in the middle of the night. Hwang Seori woke up from her sleep. She woke up her husband as she heard the noisy sound.

"yeobo(honey)..who's there? "

"Uh.. What? " he confusely woke.

He went out to see who's the rude jerk knocking the door at the midnight.

As soon as he opened the door. He speechless..

"Are you Mr. Ha Gwanghee?" a man asked him.

"yes, sorry.. Who are you guys? " said him after seeing three men in front of him.

"we're police officer and you're suspected in a hit and run crime at 6.15 p.m just now, please come with us to the police station, "

Hwang Seori walked towards the door with her the 8 months old baby in her belly. She held her spine that felt sick as soon as she woke up just now.

"who's there? " she asked.

She couldn't see the 'guests' but she saw her husband had been taken by force.

"yeobo..yeobo.." she called her husband. She cried on her kneel.

"wait for me.. I'm innocent ...yeoboo.." Ha Gwanghee shouted to his beloved wife.

He left with an anger.

She stayed with tears.

At the police station

"okay, Mr. Ha.. Tell me what happened.," the police officer said.

"I told you I'm innocent! I don't know anything about the accident.. Why me?? "

"please.. Talk politely.. "

"no.. No.. I can't stand this.. What happened actually? Please.. My pregnant wife alone at home now.. Let me free..please.. " Ha Gwanghee begged in tears.

"okay.. There is a witness that caught your car after the accident. And you're suspected trying to kill the owner of the car," he explained.

"what? Noooo.. I've been in my house since 5 in the evening,"

3 years later, Hwang Seori decided to leave her husband with her children and lived in Japan. She felt ashamed of his husband even though he has been proven innocent from the criminal two months after the allegation.

It became worst after her husband had been in a car accident and became a paralytic.

The neighborhood started badmouthing them.

"look.. A criminal deserve that, "

"this is what happened when the police department didn't punish him earlier,"

"pity his children get a father like him, "

Hwang Seori sicked of the badmouthing. She left her children with her paralytic husband when they're just three years old.

Ha Gwanghee owned a large farm at his hometown and the farm managed by his father, Minho and Minju's grandfather. So that,  he could earn money even though he's unable to use his legs.

***

End flashback...

"what are you doing here?" Minho asked the woman, clenched his fist.

"is it wrong to visit my own children?" Hwang Seori asked them. Annoying.

"YOU BITCH GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOWWW" Minho shouted let out his anger.

Minju cried loudly, that's the first time she saw her brother out of his temper.

"Seori.. Please leave.. I'll talk to them.. " Ha Gwanghee said with his low voice. Tears rolled down on his cheek.

Hwang Seori frowned. She's shocked with Minho behavior. Maybe she expected they would be happy to see her.

Never.

She left them. Again.

Minju who's sitting on the couch just now, fell on her kneel. She cried even louder while screaming..

why she must be alive? She moaned in pain.

Minho tried to calm himself. A moment later,  he brought Minju to her room.

"sleep, " said Minho, short.

She entered her room and slammed the door. Minho could heard she's cursing in cry.

He came to to his dad who's rubbing his forehead. Stressed.

"appa.. Why did she come? " Minho kneeled in front of his dad.

"she want to take the responsibility,"

Minho smirked.

"that f***ing witch want what?" he chuckled. "after almost twenty years? She's still remember that she have daughter and son?"

"no, son.. Listen. Actually, she want to take you with her to Japan, " dad spoke hesitantly.

Minho stared at him. Silent.

"she's crazy, "

"Minho please.. You need to go with her, or else both of you will get hurt, "

"what a crazy mother will hurt her own children? I can't believe you told me to go with her.. Did I burdened you?" Minho exploded.

He walked to his room. Luckily the door didn't break after he slammed it.

There was only the sound of crying could be heard in the house.

***