Chapter 6

Yumi looked at her watch. It's 5.30 at the morning.

She looked around the shop's area,  searching for the owner of wallet in her palm.

She drank the hot chocolate.

"excuse me, " a guy in black outfit approached her...and he's not wearing mask.

"oh?" Yumi quickly stood and bowed to him.

"Erm.. I guess this is yours, " she handed the wallet.

"ah, this is yours right? " Kino also passed her wallet. "sorry.. I opened it yesterday, "

"ah,  it's okay.. Sorry for giving you mine, " Yumi smiled.

Kino looked at her.

"urm.. Hey, Kang Yumi, " Kino suddenly called her name.

"oh, you saw my identity card, " she smiled while scratching her head.

They eyecontacted for a while. Yumi looked at him. Confused.

Why does he's staring at me like that?

"urm.. I'll leave now, " said Yumi. She felt a bit awkward that Kino kept looking at her like that.

"ah, okay.. "

After bowing to each other, Yumi took her hot chocolate and walked away.

Kino looked at her back. As he wanted to leave, he felt dizzy, like someone's shaking his head. He grabbed his hair. Pain.

He saw the world spinning and lastly he passed out right in front of the shop. There's no one at the area because of the early morning.

Yuto  who's hiding behind a wall nearby for a long time ran towards Kino. He piggybacked Kino and brought him to their dorm.

***

"Minju-ahh, gwenchanha?" Hyeri asked Minju.

Minju was doing her homework at her desk. She looked pale and sick.

"yahh, Ha Minho.. What's wrong with your sister? "

"what? Oh, she's not feeling well. Fever.. " Minho answered.

Minho continued his conversation with his classmates. He tried to avoid looking at Minju. It hurted him a lot.

"I'm okay.. Don't worry too much, " Minju tried to smile.

"aish..seems you're not okay.. Oh, Kang Yumi! Come here, " Hyeri called Yumi who's entering the class.

"Minju's sick, " Hyeri pouted.

"really? Where? Since when? "

Minju chuckled.

"why?why?"

"I like the moment when Yumi got worried.. She's care too much, " said Minju. She started appearing her sweet smile.

"ahh.. I get it. This 'stone' Yumi actually a caring girl.. Aww, " Hyeri teased her.

Yumi shrugged. The trio smiled to each other.

"yahh.. Did you get your wallet?" asked Minju.

"ah.. Yes,  I got it, " Yumi immediately took out the wallet.

"how was the ahjussi? Did he mad? "

"No.. But he's not ahjussi.. He's.. Oppa(older brother)" Yumi replied. No feelings.

"ouh, really? How was his look? Did you get his number? " Hyeri excited.

Minju knocked her head.

"auch! What?? "

"don't meet him, "

"why not? "

"he'll run away," Minju laughed hardly.

"grr.." they started to hit each other and ran around the class.

Yumi shook her head looking at her friends.

Minho looked at Minju with a sorrow gaze. He couldn't imagine how strong Minju acted like nothing happened last night.

***

The Pentagon members excluded Kino gathered at the living room.

"Yuto.. Why did you let Kino go there alone? " Jinho started talking.

"No, I was there too, " Yuto answered without raising up his head.

The quiet atmosphere there made all the members were awkward.

"Okay, it's done, " Wooseok suddenly broke the silent with his happy voice.

"Hyung.. Kino just passed the wallet to the owner. So, there's nothing to worry about, " said Wooseok.

"but he's sick, " Hui said.

The room became silent again.

"okay, forget about this. Let's prepare for the dance class, we'll be late. Ah, one more.. Please don't tell the manager about this, " said Hui.

"Okay,, " the members replied.

Wooseok and Yuto came to Kino who's lying on his bed. He's not sleeping.

"yahh.. Gwenchanha? "

"yeah.. I'm okay.. " Kino smiled.

"do you wanna go to the class or not? "

"I don't think I can, " Kino tried to get up. "oh, guys.. You know, the girl didn't recognize me, " said Kino.

"oh, really? That's a relief.. Wait, what? You don't wear your mask? " Wooseok shocked. Kino smiled, showing his teeth.

Suddenly, Hui knocked the door.

"you're not going? " he asked Kino.

Kino smiled and shook his head.

"okay get well soon. Come on kids, " Hui smiled back and left the room.

"we're leaving.. Bye"

After hearing the engine sound leaving slowly, Kino got up and walked outside his room. He saw his manager sat at the dining table while doing his work. It's messy on the table with papers and the manager's laptop.

"ah, Kang Hyunggu.. Are you alright?" the manager asked.

"yeah.. I'm hungry, "

"oh really? I'll buy you something,"

"err.. Can you also take my clothes I left at the dance practice room. I already told the member to pass it to you, "

"Uh? Okay "

"thank you, I'm going to sleep. Please don't wake me okay, hehe"

So, the manager left very quick.

Kino rushed to his room and wore his coat, mask and cap on. He's gonna escape. Alone. He locked the room's door and escaped through the window.

***

🤓🤓🤓

By the way, can you guys please tell me if my storyline is a bit boring?

I like any review from the readers