☼ Nice to meet you ☼

"I'm Johnny Seo. And you are?"

"Uh... "

"Nice to meet you Uh."

*face palm*

"I'm [y/n], I just transferred here today."

"I'm in student council. I heard there would be a new student so I'm here to be your knowledgeable tour guide." he said saluting.

"Th-thanks."

"No need." He brushed his hair softly from his eyes.

"So what city are you transferring from?"

"[city name]"

"Oh cool, I would like to visit there one day.. maybe you could be...my guide."

Following this statement he flashed a mischievous grin. You almost believed you observed a wink as well.

When speaking to the boy, you noticed his flirtatious undertones. You're unsure if he's flirtatious on purpose or if he is just oblivious to his exuding confidence.

Nevertheless, you've been watching him all lunch period so you're relieved that he did not seem to notice-or perhaps he pretends he didn't notice, you starring at him.

A loud bell rang for the 1:30pm class transition.

"Well, if you need anything..." The boy continued, dragging his foot from underneath the cafeteria bench.

"Just yell my name and I'll be to the rescue."

You are certainly holding the boy to that statement.

He winked at you coolly before vanishing the cafeteria. He actually winked at you which confirmed your earlier suspicions.

You tried to shake the current events and gather your things; looking at your roster in search for your first anticipated class of the day.