☼ Fine Cooking ☼

Johnny guided you to his station and presented a brief rundown of the kitchen.

Out of the storage room you heard a loud voice shout, "Welcome back everyone! Let's dive right in with Prep!"

The vibrant woman who was your baking teacher approached the front of the room and began announcing the ingredients for today's task.

"It's Cinnamon rolls!" Johnny gushed, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Hey [y/n], do you mind writing down the ingredients while I go grab us some aprons?

"No problem." You reply anxiously.

Why do I get nervous when he simply says my name?

Johnny returned with two aprons on his arm. He flattened one on the table for you and dressed himself with the other. You were so excited to bake that you quickly tied it on.

You reached for your notebook in which you've listed the ingredients but pause after feeling Johnny starring at you.

Before you could react he took a step toward you and whispered, "You should fasten it tighter or else you'll get messy trying to re-adjust it later."

His hand guided behind you, fastening a double knot right below your waist.

He was so close that you could smell the fresh linen scent pervading his existence.

As if it was nothing, he turned around and began preparing the table for dough.