☼ Longing [reader x johnny] ☼

[Wednesday]

During class, Johnny came behind you and lightly tapped your back, giving you goosebumps.

"I just wanted to spend time with my best bud." He grinned.

He was trying hard to be annoying but you were more than pleased with his company.

For the last semester, the class structure now focused on solo work which meant you and Johnny were no longer partners and because he was now planning for the upcoming bonfire, you hardly saw him after hours either. The feelings of longing which you experienced everyday was undeniable.

"I'm excited for Mark's performance." You confessed excitedly.

You did your research on the popular k-pop star. It was amazing how someone could be so cute but rap so hard. "He seems so cool, nothing like you at all." You joked.

"Funny funny." Johnny mocked.

He paused and glared at you from the corner of his eye. "Just don't fall for him, you hear me!" He said pointing.

You laughed but thought about the idea of falling for a Kpop star.

How amazing would that be?

Johnny had to leave class early so began packing his bag. "I want us all to hang out at the bonfire so let's meet after school."

"Sounds good." You shrugged trying to sound cool. You hoped secretly, that Sandra could make up with her old friends as well.

There was a new sense of honor being part of Neo Culture Academy. A famous star was born here, which motivated you to work harder on your own studies.

The assembly bell rang loudly throughout the hallways and excited shrieks and laughter followed. Your heart began racing as you knew that this meant Mark had arrived.