☼ Old pals [reader x sandra] ☼

[Friday]

Since the bonfire festival was today, students were let out early so that everyone involved could prepare. Johnny was not in class yesterday since the student council had tons to organize so you hoped to see him later. After lunch, you and Sandra walked to her house to relax until five o'clock.

Outside you found her adorable brother carrying a guitar on his back. The boy greeted you both at the gate.

"He's rapping or something at the bonfire," Sandra said.

You were excited to see the neighboring schools' talent. "Cool, I can't wait to see your performance."

The charismatic boy's face lit up. "Hey, thanks!"

He swung around to search for his sister who was already halfway through the door. "Hey, i'm headed over to campus early to meet Markie Mark."

"Mark?" You asked dumbfounded.

The boy nodded his head and smiled before continuing on his intended path.

You caught up to Sandra inside her room. "Apparently," she began, "they wrote a song together. He knows I oppose it."

You remember them being in the photos together, so it was heartwarming that they remained great friends.

"Ready for tonight?" you asked Sandra, while containing your excitement for the upcoming duo.

Sandra threw a pillow over her face. "I hate everything!"