☼Belong to you... ☼

Ten demanded that Mark give you a ride home since you lived close to his house.

"Is that okay with you?" Mark asked chivalrously.

"Absolutely," you replied, while focused on Johnny for some reason. You studied the back of his wavy black hair as he stood aimlessly by the entrance and reached his hands out to feel the light raindrops.

"Never mind him," said Mark, while closing in on you. "When he gets like that," he sucked his teeth, "just give him a kiss on the cheek."

Even though Mark was rather close, you were disconnected from the star's presence. Plus, you and Johnny weren't together. Mark definitely had the wrong impression.

"Quit being a pervert Mark." Ten sighed, while passing by.

***

The stereo bellowed out discography you haven't heard before and Mark began rapping proudly to his own music.

"Don't you ever get tired of listening to yourself?" Ten scowled.

Shortly after, he himself joined in on the fun, he knew every single lyric.

Unfortunately, you couldn't focus on the free concert because you were busy still trying to decipher Johnny's quiet manner in the seat behind you.

___

Mark didn't need any kind of GPS which was impressive for someone who has been on the road for years. He was able to easily locate your house on the dense streets.

He said his respectful goodbyes along with Ten who reached forward and stroked your head like a baby. "Have a good night, sweet dreams."

"Goodnight," you squirmed.

Johnny was already waiting for you by your door.

"Thanks for hanging out with us," he said while you were making your way over.

"No, thanks for inviting me."

Tonight was one of the best nights of your life, it was almost surreal. You felt like you were part of their pact, the only person missing was your great friend Sandra. After seeing her expression earlier, you seriously wondered if she even missed Mark at all.

"He really wanted to meet you." Johnny continued.

You were genuinely curious as to why a kpop star would be so interested in you.

"Did you tell Mark that we were.... ya know, dating?"

Johnny looked prepared for that question. "He's just like that," he brushed off.

"We're always together, everyone else thinks we're dating too."

Everyone? You've been completely oblivious to the students around you.

"Hurry up lovebirds!" You heard Ten scream from his ajar window.

Johnny began backing up slowly towards the car. "Well goodnight, [y/n]."

Before getting in, he turned around to say one last thing. "About us dating....it's actually not a bad idea."

The midnight blue sedan then disappeared into the foggy mist. You could still hear the screeching tires on the damp asphalt in the distance.

That innocent sense of fondness for Johnny was now undoubtedly a want.