☼ Coward [Johnny x hendery] ☼

[Wednesday]

"I may love you....but you're being a coward."

"What?!" Hendery shrieked following behind his brother in the busy hallway.

"If you don't tell him I will." Johnny threatened lightly, wanting to scare his brother enough to be honest with Ten but knowing deep down that he wouldn't say anything.

Hendery sighed defeatedly.

"But bro, he will immediately reject me."

"Yeah but it will save him more disappointment in the long run." Johnny was speaking sternly but in a patient manner.

"Plus, I know his heart." He stopped while at his locker. Out of it he grabbed a blue textbook before closing it back.
"He won't be able to deny his feelings." He hoped the words were believable enough for his brother to trust since he knew exactly how his best friend felt but, he did fear Ten's stubborn nature, which could ultimately harbor away any feelings to protect those around him.

"The bonfire is coming up," Johnny continued. "And Mark's coming back in a few days." He tried to keep his voice silent even though Ten was nowhere in sight.

"Do the right thing. Be fair." Johnny nudged his brother's head and walked off to class leaving Hendery exposed in the hallway.

It was now or never. It was hard hiding his feelings from Ten, so the positive push from his brother made him confident. He will finally confess his feelings.

While walking to his next class he felt appreciative of his insight and encouragement. But he wondered why Johnny could not follow his own advice.