☼ Friendly introduction ☼

After class ended you stood in the hallway staring at your schedule in a desperate attempt to find the next classroom.

You heard a soft chuckle over your shoulder and find your classmate Ten, who was clearly amused at your bewilderment.

After taking a peek at your roster he confidently began walking toward the staircase.

"Room 127. Come on, I'll walk you there."

Without any hesitation, you peddle behind him.

"Fine Cooking is the only elective taught on the second floor." 

After reaching the destination, Ten stole a glance inside.

"This is the same class as my best friend. Have you met Johnny yet?"

Johnny? The boy from earlier?
You think to yourself.

Ten decoded your deep thought as a no and proudly shuffled you inside.

While inside he excitedly yelled over to the first table which prompted a tall boy to lift his head from the bottom cabinet.

"Holaaaaaaa!" Johnny shouted.

The two shook hands for what seemed like an eternity as you stood there like a deer caught in headlights. You were amazed but also a little embarrassed to be in the same class as Johnny Seo–class president and the handsome-flirtatious-stranger-from-earlier.

"Hey this is my friend [y/n]." Ten exclaimed while turning to face you.

Johnny flashed a huge grin and knowingly nodded his head.

"We meet again [y/n]."

Ten didn't stay for longer introductions because at the sound of the second bell he rushed his goodbyes and vanished the room, leaving you and Johnny standing alone.

"Welcome to Fine Cooking 101!" Johnny gestured with a theatrical bow. "You are now my apprentice."