☼ Belong [reader x ten x johnny x mark] ☼

"Over here!" Shouted a familiar voice in the rear of the restaurant.

After scanning the half filled room, you quickly spotted a waving Johnny standing in front of a sliding door. Concurrently, you and Ten rushed over to meet him.

He guided you into a private room where you found a giggly Mark Lee sitting with company personnel- a middle aged woman and twenty-something year old guard, off to the side. The three of them were immersed in a conversation and didn't notice you and Ten standing at the door. Just then, Ten walked over to Mark and playfully nudged his head. The boy looked as if he was slightly offended before realizing who it was, eagerly jumping to his feet. 

"Ten!" he squealed innocently.

Ten cracked a smile and they both performed a long handshake similar to the one he and Johnny had.

Ten and Mark walked over to the main table and sat next to one another. The two guards looked at you skeptically since they did not know who you were. You didn't want to seem like some fangirl but-

"Wow." You said in an awe just above a whisper.

Johnny leaned toward you while grabbing your arm, forcing you to sit. "Don't be so starstruck." He whispered.

You tried to shake the nervous feeling of meeting Mark. Not only was he a superstar but he was Ten and Johnny's longtime friend. You wanted to prove that you were genuinely interested in getting to know him.

Mark smiled at you and looked to Johnny who sat next to you, but across from him. "So this is your girlfriend?" He had the largest grin on his face as if he wanted to embarrass Johnny, but Johnny didn't object.

"I'm Mark," the known boy introduced. "What's your name?"

"[y/n]"  You answered shyly.

"Nice to meet you [y/n]."

"No, no," you retorted, "Nice to meet you."

"So," He continued, "do you know the group Neo Culture Technology?"

"I've watched some of your videos. I like the one with cherries, it was really fun, I liked your rap in it also..." You felt yourself blabbering.

You begin biting your lip, simultaneously hoping that you weren't three seconds away from being escorted out by his guards, but luckily they continued their casual conversation at the table beside you.

Mark lowered his head with a smile, hiding his flattery from the compliment. Ten bluffed, "Eh, Cherry Bomb is okay," and just as hastily, Mark made a hissing sound at his friend.

***

As the afternoon wore on, Mark became more of the boy in Sandra's photo's and less of the star from the music videos.
The lives of everyone at Neo Culture Academy was so complex that you felt barely relatable. But you belonged here, you were completely immersed and inspired by the moment.

"How's your brother." Mark asked Johnny while stuffing his face with Jajangmyeon.

"He's the same as usual." Johnny brushed off. He loudly ordered a glass of coke and Mark just nodded his head in satisfaction.

Although surrounded by those who cherish him, Johnny was filled with loneliness nonetheless. Behind his gazing eyes, was an undeniable void.

Then there's Ten, your outspoken confidant who sometimes lacks enough confidence to face the world yet equally driven by his desire to succeed and find true happiness. Regardless of his clashing realities, he does not give himself enough credit, he is fascinating to say the least.

You realized that Ten did not eat much, which wasn't abnormal since he was more of a snacker. Instead of ordering large meals, he tested different flavored soft drinks and appetizers.

He relaxed while listening to his friends' endless chit chat. You wondered if he was just counting down the time before he could see his friend Kunhang again.

Throughout the night, Johnny would frequently order for you, fill you in on the inside jokes and ask you if you were enjoying yourself.

You tend to overthink, because instead of exploring the extravagant menu, you stayed fixed on familiar items, contemplating about who would be paying for this elaborate party.

Johnny conversed about your shared experiences in Fine cooking which seemed to interest Mark a lot. You were given the impression that he was already aware of your existence.