☼ Guts [mark x johnny x hendery] ☼

Hendery was overjoyed to see Mark and ran over to him, forcefully giving him a bear hug.

Mark was taken aback. "Holy crap! Who is this kid?" he screeched while checking out the goofy boy hanging to his arm. "How are you man, I barely recognized you."

Hendery cheesed. "I'm good! I'm proud of you," he wanted to get his praises out of the way. "I've been totally rooting for you this whole time."

"Oh my gosh," Mark said while covering his face.

"Oh, and I bought your last album."

"You're hilarious man," Mark replied. He always loved the boy's random sense of humour.

Mark offered Hendery some late night snacks and Johnny joined them on the floor as they chatted.

After a few minutes, Mark began prying into Hendery's personal life just like an older brother. "So, dating anyone?"

Johnny coughed, meaninglessly.

Hendery's pupils enlarged and Mark could tell by his demeanor that he was. "Ooh, who's the lucky person?" he teased.

Hendery actually had no problem sharing details about his love life and answered proudly. "Ten!"

Mark's straw sat at the corner of his mouth. "Who?" He looked at Johnny and back at Hendery.

"No way..."

Hendery nodded and also looked at his brother who stayed silent and drowned his head into a bowl of chilli soup. After a few moments of Johnny's loud munching Mark jumped in excitement.

"Great man! Lee's a decent guy. Not my type but he's alright."

Johnny snorted and after he and Mark laughed as if there was some kind of inside joke told, Johnny eventually butted in. "You should tell Mark the rest." he said while scooping the bottom of his bowl loudly.

Here we go, Hendery thought. He knew his brother would ruin the heightened moment sooner or later.

"Well, Ten doesn't recognize me at all," he admitted.

"I didn't recognize you either," Mark said. But eventually he seemed to catch on to the worst case scenario. "But you're dating," he argued.

"I kinda introduced myself as Kunhang," Hendery said, referring to his abroad name.

Mark was puzzled. "That makes no sense at all." After finishing his milkshake, he started to clean up.

"How are you able to hide that you're HENDERY from him?" he questioned loudly.

"He asked me to keep it a secret," said Johnny supportively. "Ten thinks my brother still lives overseas."

Mark scratched his head. "You guys are nuts...I don't get why you need to hide it, just tell him who you are."

Johnny also began cleaning. "He's worried that Ten will freak out like he did with his last breakup."

Mark remembered the dramatic breakup but shrugged. "So?"

"That was years ago, I don't think he's the same."

Hendery knew that Mark was right and shook his head in agreement. "I plan to tell him on Friday."

Mark gave him a supportive slap on the back. "Just date who you want...I sure wish I had the guts to."