☼ Fairytales [reader x ten] ☼

PART 3

✽      ✽      ✽      ✽      ✽

[Wednesday]

After the turmoil and confusion, the two finally lived happily ever after...

"That's too cheesy," scowled Ten who reviewed your work. He flipped through the pages and made a face of disapproval. "You are totally exaggerating my experience, maybe we should just fictionalize it."

You reached for the papers in his hand, seeing nothing wrong with your creative work.

"Professor Changmin asked us to write about one another, I think it's supposed to be somewhat realistic."

Ten reacted like a baby, "I don't like it."

You blinked solidly, unmoving on your decision.

"Fine," he finally said, "i'm writing about you and Johnny then."

But we don't have a happily ever after, you thought to yourself. Johnny shows you mixed messages everyday and graduation was approaching. You convinced yourself that it was okay if the two of you stayed friends, at least then he'd always be by your side. If Ten wanted to write about a false happily ever after with Johnny, you left it to his imagination.

After revising for about fifteen minutes-an intellectual indeed, he began reading out-loud. "Okay, this is a tale about a lonely boy and his Cinderella..."

After making final editing marks on each other's papers, the two of you walked the finished assignment to Mr.Shim Changmin's drop box outside his office. Ten retrieved a clear folder from his bag and neatly aligned the two reports inside.

After a shared high five, in celebration for the last assignment of the school year, you pranced to graduation practice.

There were only two weeks of school left and you pondered over your own self improvement this year. You learned to evade comfort zones and commended Ten for doing the same. If only Johnny could be as brave.