☁ Flirting ☁

How To Flirt ~

First things first, be yourself!
Don't let them be attracted to someone you're not.

Subtle But Noticeable Glances/Eye Contact. This being said, don't just go stare at them! Throw a couple of small side glances their way, let them know you're interested!

Smile!
This simple but effective trick that lets them know you're friendly and approachable.

Initiate Conversation!
Though it can be scary at first, it's totally worth it once you start talking. Start with something small such as, "Oh did you do the homework?", "What'd you do for the break/weekend?" Etc.

Compliment Them On Something (s) He's Insecure About!
I know this sounds odd and random but I've found this to be very effective. For example, say the person you're flirting with has curly hair that they absolutely hate. If you compliment him on his hair it'll make them feel good about himself, making him want to be around/talk you more as you make him feel special.

Laugh At Their Jokes!
This is pretty straight forward, just make sure to not overdo it!

Don't Avoid Them
Though this seems obvious I've met people who actively avoid their crush, not wanting to even be in the same room with him at times!! Instead of hiding walk right out there, make him aware of your existence. Maybe throw in a smile and wave when you see him! (DONT follow them though!)

Play hard to get, but not too hard!
I personally HATE 'the chase' but it really is effective. This being said don't completely ignore the person, just don't be too eager and always initiate the conversation first, let them chase after you a bit.

Let It Come Naturally!
Don't overthink it, just do! Flirting can sometimes come naturally so just follow your instincts!

Hope these are helpful!!