☀ Qualities of a Great Person ☀

⋯ They are someone who demonstrates integrity – A person is said to have integrity if what they say and what they do are rooted in the same set of core values.

⋯ They don't speak badly of others – If you speak badly about others to a friend, the chances are you'll also speak badly about them. Hence, they are likely to be hesitant in what they share with you.

⋯ They are positive and optimistic – This doesn't mean burying your head in the sand. It means choosing not to dwell on the negatives, and to actively looking for the positives.

⋯ They make the effort to be helpful – Life is so much lighter if you're thoughtful and kind – and we rarely forget someone who's caring and warm.

⋯ They set goals and have ambition - This is an extremely contagious quality. Not only will you achieve higher goals for yourself, but you'll also give hope to others, and inspire them to try.

 ⋯They are understanding and compassionate – All of us face battles and experience hard times. Empathizing with others when life is tough helps to ease their burden and renew their inner spark.

⋯ They believe in, love and respect themselves - If you don't accept, respect and love yourself, then you'll send out vibes that you're inadequate. However, if you love, believe in and treat yourself well, then it's likely that others will treat you that way, too.

⋯ They have persistence – Although ambition is important, it is not enough. You have to persevere if you're going to succeed. So when you stumble or fall down just get up and start again. Then keep on going till you finally succeed.

⋯ They are open-minded and willing to learn - If you're closed in your thinking and set in your ways then you'll never discover a different, better way .. and you'll close yourself off to other possibilities.

⋯ They take responsibility for their own life - Blaming others for your problems, or acting like a victim won't help you to move forward, and have the life you want. Take control of your future. Success is up to you.