☀️ Strengthening Your Connection to Yourself ☀️

1. Pay Attention To Your Needs, And Meet Them

 Check-in with yourself regularly and ask "How am I feeling?" or "What do I need right now?" or "What do I really want?". Find out what it is and then love yourself enough to give it to yourself.

2. Consult Yourself Before Committing

Before automatically saying yes or jumping to action, check inwards before saying yes or no to anything. Ask: "Is this what I really want?" "Am I saying yes out of obligation or need, or because I really want to?" "Does saying yes feel supportive or draining?" Make sure you are consulting yourself deeply before you commit.

3. Listen (Lovingly) To Your Discomfort

Your uncomfortable emotions have messages for you. Listen to them. Find the courage to dive into uncomfortable feelings, face your fears and uncover you murky bits. When hurt arises, feel it. Let tears flow and use your breath to support you to move through whatever arises.

4.Turn Off Social Media

This is pretty self explanatory. Dont compare yourself to others! Take at least a day, or even more, off of social media a week. 

5. Help Someone Else

When you feel helpless, help another. This shifts your energy away from wallowing in self-pity to being of service, which will only uplift your mood!

6. Limit Your Thinking

Everything you , doesn't need your attention. Get really picky with the thoughts you give your attention to.

7. Tune Your Eyes To Your Beauty

Each time you look in the mirror see if you can find one thing about yourself that you love or can appreciate as being something that makes you unique, special and beautiful. Make it your practise to acknowledge your beauty and compliment something about yourself each time you look in a mirror. When that negative voice arises, stop it in it's tracks and replace it with something loving.

8. Pamper Yourself

What makes you feel super special and totally pampered? Be attentive to yourself and focus in on the small details. Get a manicure, give yourself a coconut oil massage, or book in for a facial. Buy yourself something beautiful, or expensive. Treat yourself to something you really love. 

Whatever makes you feel luxurious, decadent and pampered is a way of showing love to yourself.