☁ How To Feel Again ☁

(These have all helped me but that being said, s these methods may not work for all! It's a little short so lmk if you want part 2!)

How To Start Feeling Again ~

◕ Vitamin D!: This is a very important vitamin that comes from the sun. Spend more time outside, take often walks, schedule outside time. Trust me, this really gets The dopamine going again. :)

◕ Socialize: Humans are social creatures just face it, everyone needs to socialize even if you 'hate people'. It's actually quite unnatural and frankly impossible to 'hate' people as we need them. Sure people can be introverted and not necessarily love people but this being said, EVERYONE needs human contact.

◕ Hugs: In a recent article I read it states that everyone needs a 8 second hug at the beginning of every day. This get the dopamine flowing, thus making it easier to 'feel'

◕ Be Gentle With Yourself: Everyone has imperfections. Everyone has weaknesses. Instead of focusing on the negative simply focus on the positive. For every bad thing you say about yourself simply combat this with 3 things you live about yourself, making them new reasons each time.

◕ Do Things You Enjoy: This is simple. Everyone's happy when they're doing what they love! So make time to do whatever you love even if it's just watching tv; go out and do what makes you happy.

◕ Find New Hobbies: Find something new to occupy your mind. Find something you didn't even know you could excel at. Most importantly, find something you love doing.