☁ How to improve self-confidence ☁

Insecurities

Think about your insecurities, try and recognize them to overcome them. Think about it are they really that bad? Everyone has flaws and you shouldn't be ashamed of having them. It's something that makes you yourself and you should embrace it more than hiding it.

Comparing

DON'T compare yourself to others. When you're insecure you compare yourself to others which brings yourself down by thinking they are "better" than you, making you feel under them. When you learn to stop it will make you feel proud of what you achieved and happy.

Beauty standards

You may not look like a model and it's totally fine. Don't waste your time on beauty magazines that tell you how to have a perfect body or look. Instead, appreciate that you have your own kind of perfect instead of trying to achieve one that isn't your own.

Style

Have your own kind of style. Wear what you feel confident in do not let people tell you otherwise whether they say "you show to much/ little skin for your body type" or "you should be allowed to wear that." Just do you and go on without a care in the world. Your choice.

Determination

Everything has it's own time don't try to rush it, take things slow and remember every process has ups and downs. Don't let negativity take control of you, stay determined to get over every obstacle you come against. You'll always remain beautiful in your own way.