☀ Feeling Sick/Bad ☀

*I am by no means a professional and I don't know what could be causing it but I know that these are kind of helpful. I'm not you and you aren't me so these might not work. If the feeling bad is medical attention-worthy, these might not help.*

Also little vote for my next YouTube video on my conversations boards so go check that out please and vote!!!

                                                         For when you feel sick/bad ~

❃ Water:
Ask yourself the last time you drank some water. Drink a few sips even if it wasn't long ago. Coffee doesn't count (neither does soda unless it's the only option)

❃ Food:
When was the last time you ate? Get a small snack if able.

❃ Clothing:
Are ANY of your clothes too tight or uncomfortable? This includes socks, headbands, hats, and shoes.

❃ Stretch!:
Pop those shoulders, arch that back, straighten those legs.

❃ Be Alert:
Look for sounds, smells, etc. That are bothering you.

❃ Music:
Get your headphones and put on whatever music makes you feel happy/good/energetic.

❃ Relax:
Loosen your shoulders, take some deep breaths. Drop your head and loosely roll your head. Try to relax as many muscles as you can.

❃ Medication:
Did you take your meds (if you have them)? Do you need to take a Tylenol, ibuprofen Etc.?

❃ Allergies:
Are there allergens in the vicinity, are there any allergy medications you need to take?