-2-

-Katsuki Bakugou's POV-

I opened the door to Deku's room and saw him reading on his couch. I missed him so much. I eagerly ran towards Deku and tackled him into a hug.

"K-kacchan?" 

"I'm sorry I left you.." I said holding Deku tighter. He hugged me back. I've been looking more Deku ever since I started the Mafia and his mother happens to come into a bad bet.

"I-it's okay Kacchan! Why are you even apologizing?" He asked. I pulled back and looked straight into his emerald colored eyes.

"I heard about your ass-hat of a father left without a trace after I left.." Deku nodded slowly.

"It's fine Kacchan." He smiled at me.

I stood up infront of him.

"Anyways, there was another reason why I paid for you." I said.

"Another mafia put a hit on you." I saw his eyes widen in fear.

"But what about my mom!" He yelled standing up. I sighed. How can I tell him that his mom was in on it?

"Your mother, Inko, somehow found out about it and during our game she let it slip that she was eventually going to... kill you." Deku began to shake.

"I-I knew s-she was an-an addict b-but.." He started crying and his knees started to shake. Deku started falling to the floor but I caught him before he could. He cried into my shoulder hugging me tighter with every second. Eventually his cries turn to whimpers and his whimpers into even breathing. I slowly got up and placed Deku on his bed, putting a blanket over his body. I sighed and looked over the peacefully sleeping boy. What is he doing to me? I mean I know my anger isn't as bad as when I was younger but i'm not this... 'mushy'.

I left Deku's room and locked the door behind me. I sighed and started walking to Kirishima's office. I opened the door not bothering to knock.

"Shitty hair I need you to make room in my schedule for at least 2 hours everyday to train De- Midoriya." I stated. Kirishima's been my assistant for along time now and I think it's because I allow him to do whatever he wants to a certain extent. He still get's his work done which is what really matters.

"Sure Bakubro!" He smiled and I nodded, walking out of the messy office. I sighed and went back to my office, finishing the rest of my paperwork.

-Izuku Midoriya's POV-

I woke up in an unfamiliar but soft bed. I sat up dazed as I remembered the information Kacchan told me and how I cried. I sighed and held my head. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Kacchan came through the door in a black tank top and black sweatpants. He was holding clothes in his hands.

"Put these on." He tossed the clothes at me.

"Why?"

"Because i'm going to train you." I felt myself buzzing inside. I loved to train. It calms my nerves and i'm good at a lot of things when It comes to knives, guns, hand to hand combat, and lock picking. My dad trained me before he disappeared. Now that I think about it he never told me why. Eventually I got better than my dad and he stopped training me because he got tired of me kicking his ass. 

I snapped back into reality and raced into the bathroom. Kacchan had given me green shirt that was a size to big so I found a rubber band and tied it into a crop top. I was also given basket ball shorts that fit just fine around my waist. I came back out of the bathroom and I could see Kacchan's face to a subtle shade of pink.

"K-kacchan are you okay?" He cleared his throat and took a breath.

"Yeah i'm fine, let's go down to the training room." He led me out of my room and we walked towards an elevator I never new existed. Kacchan pressed down on the button labeled 'B' and the doors closed.

"Do you know what training i'm talking about Deku?" Kacchan asked me. I nodded with a smile.

"If it's not then this gonna be reaalllyy boring." I looked up at Kacchan who just chuckled. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. I looked at where we had got off and saw that I was in a cement hallway with doors scattered apart long distances. He led me to a door that was labeled 'Gun range' he opened it and closed the door behind him. I could already here people in the shooting range and I saw Kami and a girl with short pink hair shooting at a target. Kacchan walked over to them.

"Hiya boss!" The girl with pink hair waved her hand at him. Her yellow eyes landed on me.

"Oh my god! Who's this?!" She said with a squeal. I swear I could hear a low growl escape Kacchan but I don't question it. 

"I brought him hear to train since he should at least be able to defend himself." I snorted.

"Kacchan give me a gun." I said. He rolled his eyes at me and handed me a pistol. I looked over at the target and short continuously until I emptied the clip. It was eerily silent and I looked back at Kacchan and the other 2 were shocked as they saw my persicion. I never missed the target.

"Damn Midoriya and I thought you were just a innocent cinnamon roll." Kami said with a grin. Kacchan sighed.

"Well then I guess we're on to knives." Kacchan said as grabbed my hand and led me out of the gun range. He took me to another room that was labeled 'knife throwing'.

"Can you knife throw?" He asked as we walked in. I loved knives. I would train with knives more than guns or hand to hand. I snapped back into reality and nodded at Kacchan. I take the knives from him.

"Go stand over in front of that target." I say. He does as I say.

"Now don't move a muscle Kacchan." I knew that it if I made it look like I was trying to aim that he would back out so I unexpectedly flung one of the knives through the air. It landed between Kacchan's legs and he looks back at me with shock.j

"WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Language Kacchan." He walked towards me in long angry strides and pushed me against a wall. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really think I would do that if I wasn't confident in my knife skills?" I asked, looking up into his crimson eyes. His angry expression softened and he let out a breath.

"Just warn me next time.." He mumbled. I chuckled as he straightened and grabbed my hand, leading me out of the room and into a room that was labeled 'Gym'. there were mats on parts of the floor and some weights and machines used for training. He led me to a mat.

"Let's see how good you are against me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading! This is actually really fun writing xD

Question of the day: What's your zodiac sign?

<3