-14-

Izuku's pov

Kacchan decided to let me stay and hang out with Todoroki, who was with his brother, Momo, and Jirou. I was kinda worried to hang out with his brother but once I got there he said thank you and he didn't care about Tomura's obsession with me anymore since it made him realize that he wasn't the one. Momo had 3 broken ribs and a lot of cuts but she didn't want to stay in the hospital room so they moved her back to her and Jirou's room, where we were all now.

I laughed at something that Jirou said and Todoroki spoke up.

"Midoriya was Bakugou with you when his mother came?" I choked on the water I was drinking.

"Uh-yeah! She came to my room and found him." Momo and Jirou made 'ooo' sounds in the background and I rolled my eyes at them.

"He was just helping me since I was having a hard time yesterday.." I said, looking down at my hands. Momo, Todoroki  and Dabi understood what I was talking about since they knew all the horrible things my mom said about me. Jirou looked confused but dropped the subject for now.

"Soo.. What do you guys do for fun?" I asked since I was a little bit bored. Jirou spoke up.

"Weelll.. teasing todoroki and Iida is a great way to have some fun!" I saw Todoroki tense up and blush slightly. Dabi looked confused and asked who Iida was.

"O-oh No one he's just a fr-" Todoroki was cut off by Jirou.

"If you say he's just a friend I will kick your ass Todoroki." She said sternly. Todoroki's jaw clamped shut for a few seconds before he opened it again.

"He doesn't even like me like that, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend anyways.." Todoroki leaned back in his chair and sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry Shouto, but maybe he doesn't, maybe you should talk to him and ask if he does." Momo pipes up from her place on her bed. I nod in agreement.

"Maybe.. I'll think about it."

The door to the room opened and Ochako and her girlfriend came into the room, along with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Hey guys what's up?" Kaminari said as he dragged Kirishima to the couch and pulled him onto his lap. Tsu and Ochako went to see how Momo was doing.

"Just talking, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We just got a little bored and we wanted to see if anyone wanted to play a game." Kaminari said from under Kirishima.

"What game?" Todoroki asked.

"Truth or Dare but without the alcohol, we don't need a drunk Midoriya again." Kirishima said, chuckling.

"I wasn't THAT bad... Was I?" I don't really remember anything from that. Kirishima grinned and cleared his throat.

"K-Kacchan, your belt is poking me!" Kirishima said in a squeaky voice.

"Hey! maybe his belt was poking me!" I defended myself. Everyone was laughing their asses off and I glared at them. Kaminari calmed himself down.

"H-he wasn't wearing a belt." He started laughing again and I felt my face turn red.

"S-Shut up! Let's just play!" I glared at them harder.

"Ok, ok, let me text Mina and a few others who are on break!" Kirishima said, pulling out his phone.

We waited for a few minutes until Mina, Iida, and Sero came. Mina held up an empty bottle.

"Who wants to spin first?" Mina asked putting it in the middle of the living room. Tsu raised her hand and dragged Ochako to the circle, Momo and Jirou stayed on her bed but were still participating. Tsu Spinned the bottle and it slowly stopped on Mina. Tsu grinned.

"Truth or Dare Mina?"

"Dare!" Mina said with a smirk. Tsu thought for a moment.

"I dare you.. to do a wall stand for a minute." Mina grinned and went over by the wall. She started the wall stand and told tsu to count.

When a minute was done she fell over and groaned. After a few minutes she got up and spinned the bottle. It stopped on Iida.

"Iida truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Iss it true that you have a girlfriend?"

~

Lmao i'ma end the chapter right here because I don't know if I should give Iida a girlfriend or not soo you guys decide! it'll still end in Todoiida though.