-11-

Literally about to 

S  C R E A M

I finished the chapter and then I left and came back to find that all of my progress was DELETED. And so I wrote the chapter twice.

*Internally screaming*

Annyways~ Let's continue with the chapter

~

Izuku Midoeiya's Pov

It was awful. 

There were multiple disturbing cells but only 3 of them had people, Bloodied and bruised. It smelled awful, like something died in here, or someone. The people in the cells were chained to the back walls of their cells and were hanging limply, not bothering to look up at me or Kacchan.

"Kacchan you go get Momo and I'll get the other 2. I don't want to leave them behind." Kacchan nodded and went to a cell with a woman who had Long dirtied black hair, who I guess was Momo. I went over to the cell closest to me and easily pick locked it. I opened the cell door and in front of me laid a man with dark spiky hair and burn scars along his arms and along the his bottom lip. He had dry blood and dirt staining his ratted t-shirt and jeans. He didn't even look up when I approached him. His arms were chained to the wall and I quickly pick locked them, his arms falling to his sides.

"Hey can  you walk?" He looked up weakly and nodded. I helped him up and we left the cell. Kacchan had who I assumed was Momo in his arms.

"Deku you get the last one and I'll tell everyone to start heading to the roof." I nodded and went to the last cell, pick locking it again and opening the cell door with a creak. In the cell was a small woman with familiar green hair but I didn't pay much attention to it as the woman didn't bother to look up. I kneeled down beside her and picked her locks and her arms fell to her side. 

"Can you stand?" The woman's head shot up and my eyes widened.

"M-mom?"

~

Sorry I haven't updated, I am in St. George and also I was procrastinating ;-;

BUTyeAH

<3