-17-

Katsuki Bakugou's Pov

I finally changed out of that horrible dress and put on a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Deku was sleeping on my bed, still in his onsie. I still didn't know what to fucking do! 

-Flashback-

"So Katsuki there's this mafia from america who want to make an alliance.. and the only way to do that is if there was a marriage involved." I glared at her.

"WHy the FUCK would I want to make an alliance with them?" The old hag sighed.

"Because they're the #1 mafia in the states Katsuki." I growled at the old hag.

"And what if I tell them no?"

"Then you know, they'll just torture everyone you love 'till they're dead, you know the classic threat." I gritted my teeth.

"Shit, fine" I groaned, leaning back on my chair.

"When do I have to do this stupid ass 'marriage'"

"Well first, you're meeting the woman you're marrying in 2 days and she'll be staying here for a week until her father comes to talk about the details." 

-Flashback End-

"Kacchan? Are you ok?" I'm snack back to reality when I felt Deku put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm getting married." I blurted. Oh fuck. Deku just stood there before heading to the door with a bland face. I grabbed his hand.

"Kacchan let me go.." His voice wavered.

"Izuku let me explain, please." He stopped  trying to get away and looked at me with tears in his dulled eyes. I sat him down on my couch and started to explain the situation to him and how I didn't want to do it but I had to. After I finished he was silent for a few seconds.

"So.. I wasn't a slut that ruined your engagement?" Deku whispered. I took his hands into my hands and made him look at me.

"Don't you dare call yourself a slut." I said sternly. Deku sniffled and nodded. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. 

"Deku, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked as we pulled away. His eyes widened.

"B-but th-"

"It would be in secret until I figured out how to NOT marry the bitch." He smiled and nodded before I pulled him into a kiss.

~

Thanks for reading!