-23-

1 week later

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

Woop-de-doo, the guy who started all of this is coming today and we were all expected to be in our best behaviour. I really didn't want to meet him but since i'm expected to stay with Kirishima, and Kirishima is Kacchan's personal body guard, i'm gonna have to be in the meetings and here all the shit they talk about and plan for the future wedding. 

It was gonna be hell.

We were all outside again(This time with Dabi and Shinso), waiting for the guy too arrive, Kacchan and Camie were standing in the center, reasonably close together. A black limo made it's way to the front and stopped in front of the mansion. The same driver that dropped off Camie came out of the front and opened the door. Out stepped a man with slicked back black  hair. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't exactly remember. He walked over to Kacchan and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Hizashi Utsushimi" Kacchan said, shaking the mans hand.

Huh, he has the same name that my dad did..

I pushed the thought away and watched as Camie hugged her dad. Kacchan turned around and told us that we're all dismissed except for Kiri and I. We walked behind Kacchan, Camie, and Hizashi as they walked to the office. We entered Kacchan's office and we stood behind him. 

"So have you too gotten to know each other better?" Camie and Kacchan both nodded.

"Good, that's why I gave you a whole week with each other before I came here" He stated.

"Now on to business. Once you to wed, I plan on Camie being pregnant after she comes back from the honey moon and I want a male heir for the joined mafia." I tried not cringe as they talked about Kacchan impregnating Camie. 

"If you don't get a male heir, just throw her to an adoption agency, that's basically what I did with my son, after he turned 9, I left him and his mother and changed my last name. God, I don't even remember his name!" The horrible man laughed and I resisted the urge to punch him in the face.

How could he do that to someone? That's terrible!

"Anyways, while your at your honeymoon we'll make some cuts from both sides since some may be incompetent to be in a higher grade mafia." My feelings towards this man are very negative by now. 

They continued talking about what will happen in the future. Eventually they finished talking and they were about to leave when Hizashi snapped his fingers.

"Oh right! The useless kid's name was Izuku! Damn his mother was such a needy bitch." He said. I balled my hands into fists and dug my nails into my skin, refusing to cry while that asshole was still there. I saw Camie give me an apologetic look after he said that.

"Kirishima.. Take Mr. Utsushimi to his room." Kacchan said gritting his teeth. Eventually they all left until it was me and Kacchan. I didn't even realize that my nails punctured my skin until kacchan undid my fists and they were bleeding. All this time, and he was in the states, living his own dream while he just left mom to gamble away our rent money, and fall into a deep depression, refusing to take care of his own son.

"Look at me Izuku." I heard Kacchan's voice snap me out of my thoughts. I felt something wet on my face and realized it was tears. I broke down and latched onto Kacchan's shirt, my whole body shaking uncontrollably. 

"He-He just left K-Kacchan an-and he didn't care!" I said in between my sobs. He just wrapped his arms around me and held me firm.

"I know Izu, I know.." He whispered into my ear as he started rubbing my back. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear until my sobs turned into hiccups.

Eijiro Kirishima's Pov

I shut the door and led the shit bag and Camie to his room. I can't believe this asshole is the father of someone who is the most sweetest and kindest person alive. Once Kaminari, Bakubro, Mina, and I were hanging out in the garden and we heard sniffles by one of the willow trees so we went to investigate and found him crying by a patch of dug up dirt. We asked him why he was crying and he said he was practicing shooting at a couple of cans he found and that he shot at one but a bird flew in front of the can so he shot the bird instead and it died so he made a funeral for it. After he explained Bakubro just hugged him as he started crying again.

So now I was really tempted to fucking hang this guy off a bridge for a week.

I successfully got the dude to the guest room and then I took Camie to her room.

"I'm sorry about that douche bag, I never knew he was Izuku's dad.." She apologized over and over again before I stopped her.

"It's fine I know it isn't your fault that your dad is an asshole." She let out a relieved sigh and chuckled breathlessly. We eventually reached her room and I left to go find Kaminari so I could cuddle him to death

Shouto Todoroki's Pov

During the past week Iida had hung around me more, we never talked about what happened though. He told me that the assistant that Camie brought was actually Mei and that she had cheated on him with her and that he was just a cover story. I felt bad so I pushed my feelings aside once again and helped him try to get over Mei. 

And that's what we are doing in my kitchen, setting up an account on some dating website to find him a new girlfriend. After I set it up for him he instantly found matches. 

"Thank you so much Shouto." He said with a smile.

"No problem Iida, it's what friends do." I smiled. He left my room and once he closed the door I held my head in my hands and cried silently to myself.

Fuck

~

Say I if you want to murder Hizashi

"I"