-5-

-Katsuki Bakugou's Pov-

This fucking dumbass. Doesn't he know not to take dares from Shitty hair? Oh wait, he doesn't. I groaned as I saw a smirk spread across shitty hair's face.

"I dare you too.." He paused and looked directly at me.

"kiss Bakugou." I could see Deku's face go completely red and everyone gasped at the dare. I glared at Shitty hair and he just snickered in response. Deku shyly turned to look at me and gave me an innocent kiss on the cheek. Shitty hair looked disappointed.

"You never specified where to kiss him." Deku said, grinning at his own cleverness. Shitty hair grumbled and everyone else just laughed.

"Your really smart Midoriya!" Round face said. I didn't like how she was looking at MY Deku. I glared at her, knowing she would just ignore it. Deku spinned the bottle and it landed on me.

great. 

"Kacchan! Truth or Dare?" He smiled.

"Truth." I said. I knew his dare was gonna be somethin' stupid so I decided not to waste my time. Deku thought for a moment before he looked up back at me. 

"Do you like anyone?" 

Everyone in the circle gasped dramatically and I rolled my eyes. How drunk were these idiots? I groan, I might as well answer.

"Yes." I roll my eyes as the extras gasp again, some screamed and a couple cried. I saw Deku's smile falter but he quickly regained it.

"Tch, Would you all shut up!?" I growled. They eventually calmed down and went back to the game. Thank god.

We played a few more rounds. Eventually Sero and Iida passed out from drinking cause they refused to do any of the dares or truths. Deku is really drunk but surprisingly a flirtatious drunk. Retarded Pikachu spins the bottle and it lands on Deku who's been staring at a wall for the past 5 minutes.

"Midoriya! Truth or dare?"  He says with a sluggish grin that makes me want to punch him in the face even more.

"Uuuhh- DARE!" He said snapping out of his trance. He started giggling and took a few minutes to calm down.

"I dare you to sit in Bakugou's lap for the rest of the game~" I glared at Retarded Pikachu and I heard a squeal next to my ear.

"Of course! Kacchan's lap looks soo comfortable!~" He crawled on top of me and sat in the between my legs. He leaned back so his back was on top of my chest. Deku suddenly turned around.

"Kacchan~ Your belt is poking me." I started coughing hysterically and stood up. I could feel myself blushing as I grabbed Deku.

"I'm taking this one to his room, don't stay up too late you have fucking work tomorrow." I hissed I grabbed Deku's hand and led his drunk ass out of the commons room. Once we got out of the commons room he stubornly stopped.

"Kacchan!~" He whined.

"Can you carry me? These halls are too damn loongg." He put his hands out infront of him and raised them up with a pouty look.

"Pleaasseeee Kaacchhaann." I groaned and swept him off his feet in bridal style. He started giggling.

"Kacchan? Who's yourr...Crush?" I almost dropped him like the he was the plague. I managed to regain my grip though and sighed. I looked down at Deku and his freckled cheeks were dusted pink. I might as well tell him since he was never going to remember anything.

"You, Dumbass" I scoff I could see him brighten up even more.

"Reeallyy?! Oh thats greaat I liike Kacchan too~" He wraps his arms around my neck as I unlock the door to his room. I walk over to his bed and lay him down. I get try to get up to leave but he grips the back of my neck harder.

"Stayy Kacchan, I'm loonelllyyy~" He whispers, eyelids half closed. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, goodnight Deku." I said as I slipped under the covers"

"Niight~" I drifted off to sleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thanks for reading! I haven't uploaded in forever bc i've been realllyyy busy so yeh.

Question of the day: What's your favorite midnight snack?

<3