-13-

(These are my 2 of my favorite cosplayers ^^)

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I woke up to something warm and familiar. Then I remembered that Kacchan came in here last night. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body and clung onto him. He chuckles and pulls me up onto his chest.

"Are you doing any better?" He asks. I nod my head a little.

"Yeah.. I guess I just needed to get it out of my system." Kacchan sighs and wraps his arms around me. we stay like that until the front door slams open and I fall off the bed.

"KATSUKI YOU BRAT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME LIL IZU WAS HERE!?" A familiar voice said. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my forehead. I looked up and saw a woman who looked like the female version of Kacchan.

"A-auntie?" She walked towards me and grabbed my face with her hands inspecting me with narrowed eyes.

"Brat! Why are his eyes so puffy and red huh!? Did you make him cry, god help me if you did I'l-" 

"I didn't do anything ya old hag! Deku was just upset yesterday about somethin!" Kacchan said as he stood up, rolling his eyes. Mistuki let go of my face and helped me up.

"I came to visit and went to your room to find that you weren't there and then I learned from Shouto that you BOUGHT Izu!" Mitsuki crossed her arms and raised a brow at Kacchan. He 'tched' at her before going into the kitchen.

"It's not like that you old hag, I helped him." Mitsuki raise her eyebrow but didn't question any further.

"Well anyways get dressed so we can go out for lucnh, I want to discuss something with you." She said, walking towards Kacchan and messing with his hair.

"I'll be in the front when your're done, you can bring little Izu too if ya want." Mitsuki added, leaving the room."

Wonder what she wants to talk about.

~

Sorry this took so long to update! I didn't have any inspiration so that's why this chapters really short =.= soo have some Bakudeku pictures!