Epilogue

5 Years later

3rd Person Pov

"No! Koda! Don't eat the rock!" Katsuki's and Izuku's son, Mirai shouted as their son played with their odd Kitten they got for his birthday a month ago. After the 'wedding' Camie and Mei went back to America and eventually got married and lived normal lives. Kirishima and Kaminari got engaged after the massacre and are very happy. 

The next to get married were Katsuki and Izuku. During their honeymoon they found Mirai abandoned on the side of the road, he was 3 years old.

Now he's 6 and he's trying to wrestle the rock out of Koda's mouth. Izuku giggled as he watched his son struggle. After they married he changed his surname to Bakugou because he refused to still have his father's name. 

"Aha! I got the rock!" Mirai yelled in triumph, before Koda jumped on him. Mirai was avery excited kid who cared for every living thing he came across. He had black wavy hair and bright curious blue eyes.

Katsuki snorted and Izuku wacked his arm playfully. 

Over the years Shinso and Dabi broke up twice but got back together and were now engaged.

Todoroki and Iida were married and had adopted a baby after a few months and were now dealing with parent hood. Katsuki was still a very angry person, but is wayy better at managing it.

In all, they love their life.

~

I hope this was good! :D

This was really fun writing  and I hope you guys enjoyed it :3