-19-

I'm sorry in advance :^

Shouto Todoroki's Pov

I woke up with a splitting headache and groaned. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I opened them and realized that I wasn't in my room. And I wasn't wearing anything. ANYTHING. I looked to the side of me and saw Iida staring at me wide-eyed without his glasses and a bed head(which I thought looked kinda cute).

"H-holy shit, what did we do?" I whispered, mostly to myself. I tried to think back to last night but it was all hazy.

"Eh I-Iida, are you we-wearing anything?"  He shook his head slowly and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. But then I remember he has a girlfriend. No no no no no no! I'm such a fucking whore!

I looked over the bed and found my boxers. I grabbed them and slid them on as fast as possible. My headache was now the LEAST of my concerns. Oh god Iida's going to hate me! He had sex with a GUY. I slipped out of the bed and searched the ground for my clothes. I found my pants and quickly put them on along with my shirt and my socks. I went around his room looking for my damn shoes.

"Todoroki.. are you crying?" I flinched when he spoke and touched my face with the tips of my fingers. I was. I found my shoes and started putting them on.

"I guess.." I laughed nervously and finished putting on my shoes. I started leaving his room but I stopped and turned around.

"I-I'm sorry.." I said just barely above a whisper and left his room and then his living quarters. I can't fucking do anything right! I went back to my room and slammed the door closed before collapsing against it and the tears clouding my vision. 

"Shouto? What's wrong?" I heard my brother call from the living room most likely, I couldn't tell. I heard feet against the hard wood floor coming towards me and his scarred arms wrap around me. I grasped onto the back of his shirt like he was going to slip away.

What did I do?

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I woke up with a yawn and a slight headache I didn't drink as much as the others since I thought I would probably have to carry Kacchan back to his room, which I did do cause he would've ran into a wall. I got up and looked at Kacchan who was sleeping peacefully in his bed. I smiled gently and went downstairs to his kitchen. I made him a grilled cheese and filled a cup with water. I put the items on his bed side table and got him and Advil too for his headache.

Kacchan stirred awake and let out a low groan. I giggled.

"Kacchan I made you a grilled cheese and I got you some medicine too." I chirped in a low voice so I didn't add into his headache. He popped his head up and looked at the table beside his bed.

~

Kacchan eventually finished his food and took his medicine and now he was taking a shower. I was in my room doing the same thing, showering. I really didn't want to reek of alcohol the whole day so I told Kacchan to come to my room once he's done and we could do something together.

I finished showering and got out. I wrapped a towel around my hips and went out of my bathroom and headed to my closet. I got boxers, a plain green shirt and boxers.

I quickly went back into the bathroom and changed.

~

Kacchan came barging into my room while I was watching tv and scared the shit out of me.

"Jesus Kacchan! You scared me!"

He didn't say anything, he just laid down, sprawled across my lap. 

"Kacchan are you okay?" I asked as I started combing my hands through his hair. He sighed.

"I gathered everyone up before I got here and told them i'm getting an arranged marriage and they were being a pain in the ass after I told them they would meet her tomorrow." I felt myself tense. What if  he likes her more than me? What if he decides to be in a relationship with her instead of me? What if-

"I would never replace you Deku." Kacchan said sternly. I must've been mumbling again. Kacchan kissed me softly on the lips.

"Plus I have a plan he said with a smirk." He told me his plan and my eyes brightened.

"That sounds like it'll work Kacchan!" I smiled at him.

"Of course it'll work Deku." Kacchan scoffed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now can we just cuddle because the whole day cause I still have a massive headache." I chuckled and nodded. And that's what we did all day.

I'm NOT ready for tomorrow

~

Oof she's coming

I think I have a few more chapters until this book is done :D 

I have so many ideas for new books and ships that I want to do, I really like rare ships so maybe I'll do one of those :^