-22-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I woke up consumed in a familiar warmth.  I went to sit up when someone dragged me down. I turned my head and saw Kacchan behind me, still asleep. I smiled softly. I studied him while he slept, His fluffy, yet spiky blonde hair, his soft skin.. 

After a few minutes Kacchan woke up and took a while before his eyes focused on mine.

"Good morning!" I chirped. He rolled his eyes.

"Morning nerd, what time is it?" I shrugged and looked behind him where the alarm clock stood.

"9:43" Kacchan groaned and sat up. He slipped out of the bed and started getting his clothes that were scattered around the floor. He finished putting them on and walked back over to me.

"I gotta go take care of some business, i'll see you later." He said and Kissed my forehead. I nodded with a smile and wished him luck.

~

I pulled my shirt collar up as I walked behind Kirishima and Kaminari. After I had taken a shower I realized that Kacchan left a bunch of bite marks and Hickies on me. Kirishima and Kaminari were talking about what they were gonna do for their anniversery. I kept thinking about what I should do today, I didn't want to stick with Kaminari and Kiri the whole time so I decided I would hang out With Mina and Ochako at the hospital wing. Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell flat on my butt.

"Oh s-sorry!" I stuttered as I stood back up. I saw Camie standing there, Kacchan's fiance. She smiled at me.

"It's fine short stuff, just look where your going." I pouted when she called me short stuff and she just snorted. I realized that she wasn't wearing a dress and instead black skinny jeans and an over sized band shirt stuffed into them, along with some black sneakers.

"Well I have to go see that asshole of a fiance." She groaned.

"Ka- Bakugou really isn't that bad, he's just not fond of getting married, I promise you he's a good person if you get pass all the angry yelling and weird nicknames." She studied me for a moment before she nodded and gave me a small smile, walking off. I smiled to myself and walked all the way to the hospital wing.

~

"Shinso stop moving!" Mina said, bopping him on the head. Shinso glared at Mina and she just rolled her eyes. I was sitting on a counter laughing silently as Shinso and Dabi argued. Apparently Shinso was teaching Dabi how to knife throw today and Dabi somehow accidently stabbed Shinso in the leg and so Dabi had to drag him here since it looked to be pretty deep. Eventually Ochako had enough of the arguing because she quickly pulled the knife out and sat it in the sink while Shinso was groaning in pain. 

"I'm never letting you near me with a Knife again Dabi." Shinso said, glaring at Dabi.

"I already said sorry! Jesus Christ!" Dabi shouted as Mina started stitching up Shinso's leg. She finished and wrapped up Shinso's leg.

"Alright since you" Mina pointed at Dabi. "Stabbed him" She redirected her point to Shinso. "You'll be his care taker until he heals all the way." She said sternly. None of them argued after that, only sending glares at each other. We all walked out of the room and talked about random things for the rest of the time I was with them.

Katsuki Bakugou's Pov

I called the Bitchy Blonde into my office, I was gonna need her cooperation for my plan to work. She came in, wearing casual clothes and sat in the chair in front of my desk with a bitch face.

"I want to make a deal." I calmly said, even though I wanted to fucking murder her.

"What type of deal?" She asked, intrigued.

"First off, how much do you like your father?" She sneered at the word 'father'.

"That old bastard is NOT my father, he's just some old piece of shit who adopted me." She said calmly.

"Good because for us not to get married, we need to kill him and his mafia." Her eyes lit up and she leaned in.

"Now i'm listening."

Dabi's Pov

I sat the asshole down on the couch of my room. After a few days of being here I had already gotten my own room, Close to Shouto's room.

"Do you need anything before I take a shower?" I asked as I straightened myself back up(heh heh) and glared at him.

"Yes, the tv remote so I can watch tv" Shinso said with a smug smile. I rolled my eyes and got the remote from the coffee table and tossed it to him. He caught it easily and I turned on the tv before I left to take my deserved shower. 

~

I was in the shower when I heard a thump from the living room. I ignored it and finished my shower. I dried myself and put on the black sweat pants and white t-shirt I got from the closet. I finally got out of the shower and walk over to where I last left Shinso to see him laying on the ground, behind the couch. I just stared at him for a few minutes.

"How the fuck did you get behind there?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter. Needless to say that I failed and started laughing my ass off

"I- Well-.. Just shut the fuck up and help me you stitch bitch" He glared I calmed my laughter and lifted him up, placing him back onto the couch.

~

Oof

I have the rest of the chapters planned out and i'm soo happy :3