-4-

-Izuku Midoriya's Pov-

I was bored.

REAALLLYY bored.

I was currently sprawled across the couch, half of my body hanging off and I was tracing a few scars on my stomach I got from an accident 2 years ago. I couldn't wait for Kacchan to finally stop locking my door so I could look around. I didn't really have the intention to escape whatsoever. I don't know I just felt safe. More safe then I felt at my mothers crappy apartment when she brought over 'guests'. 

"Deku? What the fuck are you doing?" I could see Kacchan at the foot of the couch. His voice startled me and I fell off the couch with a loud thud. I could hear him laughing his ass off. I got off the floor and glared at him.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I said, plopping my ass back onto the couch. He rolled his eyes. His expression suddenly got serious.

"How did you get those scars?" My breath hitched. 

"H-how lo-long where you standing th-there?" I managed to stutter out.

"Long enough." He answered. I was ashamed of the scars I had gotten from 2 years ago. They made me feel more ugly than I already was.

"Your not fucking ugly Deku." I must've been mumbling again. I didn't want to break down in front of Kacchan so I decided to answer as subtle as possible.

"From 2 years ago... S-something ha-happened at a c-casino.." I decided that's all I was gonna say about it for now. I think Kacchan could read my mind, because he sighed and sat down next to me.

"You don't have to tell me now but eventually you will have to." He stated simply. I slowly nodded.

"I-I know.." I whispered softly. Kacchan cleared his throat before speaking.

"Anyways the Mafia is having a party and everyone wanted to meet you so your coming." 

"Do I have a choice?" I ask. Kacchan rolled his eyes at me.

"No." Welp guess i'm going to the party. I just don't know what i'm going to where. I only had the clothes that I was wearing when they brought me here and the training outfit.

"We should go to my room since we haven't gotten you any new clothes, you can use some of mine." Kacchan said as he got up. I followed him down the halls to another door. He unlocked it and opened the door, leading me through. I was amazed. It looked like a house inside one room, well 2 since their were stairs leading to another level. Kacchan led me up the stairs where a giant bedroom was. He led me to a closet and sifted through hanging shirts.

"Is this a casual party or formal?" I questioned.

"Casual, we only wear our formal clothes when we have to, other than that we usually wear what we want." Kacchan replied.

"Well lemme find somethin' I like!" I said pushing him away. He grumbled but obeyed, standing behind me as I looked through the shirts. I eventually find a giant ass red shirt with the middle finger printed on it. Kacchan handed me jean shorts that went to my thigh. I went to the bathroom to change. I tucked the shirt into the jeans since it was really big and walked out of the bathroom. I went back up stairs and saw Kacchan taking off his shirt. AnD oh thank GOD I was blessed with sight because Kacchan is hot. He must've caught me staring though because after he put on his shirt he smirked at me. I feel my cheeks getting redder and I look away, flustered.

"Let's get going, they should already be in the commons room." Kacchan grabbed my hand and dragged me to the 'commons room'.  It turned out to be a giant room with a pool table and a bar. Once we entered we were greeted by Kiri.

"Hey! You actually brought him Bakubro!" Kirishima said. He was holding a beer bottle and looked a little tipsy. Kacchan rolled his eyes at the tipsy male.

"Shut it Shitty hair." He said roughly as we walked near the bar. Suddenly a girl with short brunette climbed on top of the table.

"HEY! since everyone is here and boss brought his 'friend' we are gonna play truth or dare! If you refuse a truth or a Dare you have to drink!" Everyone agreed(Except for Kacchan who took a little convincing) and we all sat in a circle. Kacchan was on the right side of me and Kirishima was on the left with Kami on his lap. someone put a bottle in the middle.

"Who wants to go first?" Asked Kami. The brunette raised her hand and spun the bottle. It landed on someone with long black hair tied into a ponytail.

"Momo! Truth or Dare?" she smiled at the other female.

"Dare." The female grinned back at the other female. 

"I dare you to let Mineta touch your ass." People had mixed reactions about that. Some laughed until they cried and others gave Momo her condolences.

"I'm not letting that short ass perv touch my ass." She stated and took a shot. A short guy cried his eyes out and I was guessing that was Mineta.

After a few rounds Kirishima spins the bottle and it lands on me.

"Midoriya, Truth Or Dare?" He said with a grin. I thought about this for a few moments and decided I should take a few risk in my life.

"Dare?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                    Oof. If there are any mistakes i'm sorry but i'm like tired and it's too late to give a shit about editing so yeh.

Question of the day: Kiss, marry, kill: Cinnamon roll(Midoriya), King explosion murder(Bakugou), and Peppermint Boi(Todoroki)

<3