-8-

-Izuku Midoriya's Pov-

Kacchan opened the door to reveal a girl who had blood on her clothes and scratches all over her. She was swaying a little while she leaning on the door way, I saw her say something to Kacchan before her eyes rolled up inside her head.. Uraraka jumped up from the couch and rushed over as the girl began to fall.

"Tsu! You guys clear off the counter!" She said as she lifted the girl bridal style and carried her to the Counter, which was being cleared off by a fast moving Denki and Kiri. Kacchan closed the door and looked absolutely ready to kill someone. 

"K-Kacchan are you okay? I saw her say something to you before she passed out.." He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"The damn League some how got a hold of Momo, I have to tell Jirou, her wife, and Icyhot he's practically her brother." He flipped out his phone and put it up to his ear, leaving the room. I sat back down where Kiri and Denki were sitting, holding each other, Mina was helping with the girl that was apparently named Tsu.

"Is she ok?" I asked nervously.

"I heard Uraraka that she had minor head trauma and stab wounds. She said she would be fine though and that they'll move her to the clinic when they can." Denki said solemly. This was a new side from all of them. When I had met them they were so happy and bubbly but now they looked miserable and hurt.

"That's good, It wasn't anything deadly." I awkwardly said.

"Where did Bakubro go?" Kiri asked.

"H-he went to go find Todoroki and Jirou, aparently the league attacked Tsu and kidnapped someone named Momo?" Their eyes widened.

"They got Badass Mom?" Everyone gasped dramatically.

"That's IT! We're gonna go and get Momma Momo!" Mina said, walking to the door with Denki and Kiri following her. Before they reached the door it swung open.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Kacchan said, one brow raised. 

"TO RESCUE MAMMA MOMO!" Denki yelled, hands on his hips.

"Yeah, no, not right now we need a plan first, then we'll get her, dumbasses." Kiri, Mina, and Denki groaned and nodded, leaving the room. Kacchan stepped in.

"Hey how's Froggy?" He said as he went over to Uraraka, who looked really stressed and worried. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"She's stable.. Baku, who did this?" Kacchan opened his arms and Uraraka walked towards him and embraced him, sobbing into his chest. He rubbed her back in circle motions, trying to calm her down. I've barely ever seen this side of Kacchan, but I would love to it more, him being calm and caring for someone. 

Soon enough her sobs became sniffles as she let go of Kacchan. 

"I better take her to the clinic." She said, wiping away her tears.

"Do you need help?" Kacchan asked worridly. She shook her head and managed a smile.

"No i'm fine, you should keep Deku company." Kacchan nodded and Uraraka picked up the girl with green hair and left my living quarters. Kacchan sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Are you okay Kacchan?" I sat on the other side of the couch to give him space. His shirt had a damp spot from where Uraraka was crying. He sighed and was quiet for a few seconds before he stood up.

"I'm fine i'm just worried about Raka and her girlfriend, but you're sleeping in my living area tonight, just to be safe." 

"I can take care of myself Kacchan, you don't need to- Hey!" I yelped as he grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder.

"I'm not taking no as an answer." He said as we went towards the door.

I groaned. This is gonna be fun.

~

Hai c:

It's Pride month :D i'm literally going to my Pride parade tomorrow and i'm so excited :3

(Short again, I know)

<3