-18-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

For the rest of the day Kacchan took a day off and spent it with me. We cuddled on the couch and binged watched a bunch of horror movies. I honestly LOVE horror movies but Kacchan didn't seem to like them that much which I found cute, considering he's a mafia boss. Kacchan jumped again and I snorted.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" He growled, pushing me away from our cuddling positions with his cheeks growing pink. I giggled.

"Noo, i'm sorry I just think it's cuute" I said making grabby hands towards him and latching myself onto his waist. He rolls his eyes and gently kisses the tip of my nose and then my lips. I smiled at him and kissed him  back. We were about to kiss again before someone cleared their throat and I jumped back and slipped off the couch onto the floor. There was a snort before Kacchan groaned and paused the movie.

"Damn cockblock.." Kacchan muttered. I felt my self blush and look up to see Todoroki with an eyebrow raised, staring at us.

"Heheh, heyy Todoroki~" I chuckled nervously as I stood up.

"Are you 2 together?" He questioned.

"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone since i'm getting married, Ugh- I'll explain it when I tell everyone tomorrow." Kacchan casually said. Todoroki slowly nodded. 

"Annywayys, Iida has an announcement at 8 so be ready for that, it's in the common room." Kacchan nodded.

"Alright Candy cane you can get out." Todoroki nodded and left without another word.

"I wonder what Iida wants to tell us?" I asked as I sat back down on the couch by Kacchan.

"Probably some dumb shit like rules." I snorted.

"Kacchan rules can be important!" 

"Tch, whatever Deku." Kacchan rolled his eyes before he grabbed me and put me on top of his chest before he unpaused the horror movie and we continued watching it.

~

"Kacchan wake up!" I shook him gently but it didn't work so I did the only logical thing I could do. I pushed him off the couch.  He let out a loud groan after he fell off and I snickered.

"What the hell Deku!?" His raspy voice yelled as he sat up. 

"You wouldn't wake up, anyways we have to get ready, it's 7:30." I said as I made my way up the stairs to his bedroom. I opened his closet and looked through it. Eventually Kacchan got up and made his way upstairs to me. I tossed him a plain white- shirt that had 'Fuck U' In big bold letter and gave him black ripped up jeans. I grab a one of his dark red shirts and denim jeans, along with a belt. Kacchan wasn't in his bedroom so I assumed that he just went into the bathroom to change so I started taking off my clothes. 

I got the large jeans on and I was putting on the belt when I heard Kacchan's voice.

"You never told me about your scars Deku." I jumped when I heard Kacchan and about my scars. I shivered. I should tell him, we're dating and I shouldn't keep secrets. I finished putting on my belt and I quickly put on my shirt before I started talking.

"Heh, well my mom took me too a casino when I was 17 because at that time our landlord kicked us out since mom didn't pay the rent and so she decided maybe she could gamble it all. In the end I-I tried to stop her from gambling everything and I tried to make her leave a-and she grabbed a champagne bottle, broke it, and d-dragged it across my side.." I realized that I was twisting my fingers when Kacchan took them into his hands.

"I promise I won't let anyone else hurt you Izuku." I looked up at him and smiled. He kissed me softly before we broke away and went down to the common room. 

"Ah great, everyone is here!" Iida said as we walked into the room.

"Now I found out when I was strolling through the streets, that Shigaraki's Mafia was arrested by the cops yesterday." Everyone clapped and cheered. Once everyone stopped Iida continued.

"And knowing all you delinquents I figured that you would want to party, soo I bought a bunch of alcohol!" Iida pointed to the table behind him and let everyone at it. I pulled Kacchan towards the table and got us each of us a beer.

Shouto Todoroki's Pov

I sat at one of the table's in the corner of the common room with a beer in my hand watching Iida laugh with Ochako and Tsu. I distracted myself and saw Momo and Jirou walking towards me and they sat directly across from me.

"Todoroki what are you doing by your self?" Momo asked concerned. Momo has always been like a big sister to me and I trusted her and Jirou completely.

"Drowning away my sorrows." I slurred, taking another swing of this amazing drink.

"Todoroki you shouldn't do that to yourself!" Momo lectured me. I didn't care though. My heart hurts and this is the only thing making it numb..

~

I feel so bad for making Todoroki suffer :^

Oh well.