-7-

-Katsuki Bakugou's Pov-

I was currently in my meeting with Handyman and I swear I was.

So.

Close.

To.

Killing.

HIM.

He kept bringing up MY Deku and even offered to pay twice the amount I did for him.

"Hands man if the only thing you want to talk about is Deku than you can fuck off." I grunted and stood up. 

"You can't keep him safe forever, Katsuki." He said with an annoying grin that made me want to cut his dick off even more. I think Hands took my eye violently twitching as a sign to leave before I did go through my plans. After he left I broke the table by slamming a chair into it. 

After what Shitty Pikachu would call a "Tantrum" I walked out of the meeting room, or whats left of it anyways, and speed walked to Deku's room, wanting to see the damn nerd really bad. Will I ever tell him my feelings? 

No. No I won't. Because I know he doesn't like me and I can't let him leave. I unlocked the door and opened it revealing Deku, Shitty hair, Pink crap, Pikachu and Raka. Deku was wearing a Rabbit Onsie? Deku looked up and smiled at me. Fucking gorgeous. I walked in and closed the door behind me. 

"Hiya Boss, doesn't Deku look adorable in the outfit me and Ochako got him. I grunted and sat down on the coffee table.

"Do you guys, I don't know, have jobs to do?" I glared at them and they shrugged.

"You have no other business today, Mina and Uraraka are on lunch break from the clinic, and Kaminari finished with Jirou on whatever they do on the computers." I nodded slightly in response. I wouldn't ever tell this to anyone but the people that I took into the Mafia were my only real family. Suddenly there was a rapid knocking on the door and I opened it to reveal..

~

Clifhanger c:

I know, short but deal with it for now.

<3