-16-

izuku's Pov

We all sat down in the living room and continued with truth or dare. By the time Uraraka spinned the bottle  and landed on me. She grins.

"Midoriya! Truth or Dare?" I did truth before so I decided to pick dare.

"Dare" I shrugged my shoulders.  Mina's grin widened as Kirishima whispered in her ear.

"I dare you and Bakuhoe to do 7 minutes in heaven inside the coat closet!" I choked on my own spit. I felt my face heat up. Kacchan started to yell at Mina for calling him 'Bakuhoe' but she shut him up by whispering something in his ear. He sneered at her and sat back down.

"Midoriya if you and Bakugou don't go into the closet i'll make you find Mineta and kiss him. I gagged and made a sour face. Everyone started laughing and I internally groaned. What if I do something embarrassing? I grabbed Kacchan's hand and led us to the closet. I sat down and leaned against the wall. Kacchan sat right beside me. I stared right infront of me and I pulled my knees to my chest. 

"Uh, K-kacchan we don't have to do anything if you don't want to..."  I mumbled. He most likely didn't want to do anything. I heard Kacchan chuckle.

"Well do you want to?" I felt  Kacchan grab my chin and he moved my head so I looked at him. I felt my face go red. He was really close. 

"Uh- W-what?" I could see his crimson eyes illuminated in the dark. I could tell that he was smirking at me.

"I said, do you want to do something, with me?" I nodded, looking away from him. I felt two hands grip my waist and lift me up. I was set down so that I was straddling Kacchan. He pulled me into a kiss by pulling me in by my neck. I shyly kissed back and I could feel Kacchan grinning into the kiss. after a minute it turned more heated and we pulled apart, gasping for air. I panted before Kacchan leaned in to kiss again, when the door slammed opened.

"TIME IS U- HOLY SHAT!" Mina shouted as she opened the closet door. I got off of Kacchans lap quickly and stood up, blushing like crazy.

Katsuki's Pov

Deku scrambled off my lap and stood up. I chuckled and stood up. He walked past the pink alien, his freckled cheeks  a vibrant shade of pink. I grinned and stood up. I thanked the pink alien and fist bumped her when I walked out of the closet. I sat back down next to Deku and winked at him. 

~At the end of truth or dare~

In the end Icy thot was wearing nothing but his underwear and tie, Pink haired shit had half of her head shaved(Which actually looked pretty good), Kermit and pink cheeks were fucking in the closet, Pikachu stuck a fork into a wall socket and electrocuted himself so Shitty hair took him to the hospital wing, Stitch face swapped clothes with Big tits, Emo chick was stuck ontop of the fridge, and Deku was passed out on my lap wearing a dinosaur onsie and rabbit ears, and I was wearing a very fucking bright pink, leopered print dress.

"I'm gonna take Deku back to his room and change out of this ridiculous dress." I said, gathering Deku in my arms and leaving that horrid place. I was glad that the game took my mind off of that damn arranged marriage but it won't for long since I meet the bitch in 2 days. Which gives me 2 days to tell Deku. 

Shit.

~

I'm sorry this took soo long and that my romantic or 'kissing' scenes arrree shit ;_;