-15-

Holy shit!! this is my 2nd story that's eligible like, what the hell?! thank you guys so much :D

Shouto's Pov

"Iss it true that you have a girlfriend?"

Iida coughed and I saw his face flush a light pink. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Well, yes I do her name is Mei and she's a inventor." Mina and Sero 'awwed'. I felt my chest tighten and I didn't know why. Sero asked Iida to tell us about her and so he went into detail about how they met when one of her inventions tried to kill him and how they've been dating for almost a year and how he loved her a lot. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna be right back." I said as I abruptly stand up and leave the room. I needed to be anywhere but there with him talking about how much he loves his fucking girlfriend. I let out a shaky breath I didn't realize I was holding. My chest still felt tight. Stupid feelings making me feel shit.

"Todoroki? I came to check on you, are you ok?" I whipped my head around and saw Midoriya standing near the door with it closed behind him. I sighed and leaned against the wall, sliding down.

"I don't know, my heart hurts and I-" I let out another breath. "I just really like him Midoriya.." He nodded slowly.

"Well if it makes you feel any better Iida said that they barely hang out anymore and he feels like she's hiding something from him." Midoriya said, sitting down next to me. I chuckled.

"Thanks." He smiled brightly.

"No problem Todoroki! You're my friend!" Now I understand why Katsuki loves this boy so much. Annd speak of the devil. Katsuki storms down the hall towards us. He looked absolutely pissed off.

Katsuki's Pov

I can't believe that old hag! I'm not marrying some Mafia lords bitch ass daughter! I was walking down the hall to the elevator when I saw Icy thot and Deku in the hallway. I walked faster until I was in front of Deku. I hugged him as tight as I could, afraid that if I let go he would just slip away.

"K-kacchan are you okay?" Deku asked hugging me back. I shook my head.

"Do you wanna talk about it or get your mind off of it and talk later?" He asked me.

"Talk later" I mumbled. He nodded.

"Okay well let's all go back in Momo's room, we're playing truth or dare!" He said with the brightest laugh. We all stood up and went inside the room.

~

I was like 'Hey let's make another chapter since why tf not even if it's short at least it's content SO

Here ya go ;-;

Should Bakugou's 'wife' be an oc or an actual charcter?