-20-

Izuku Midoriya's Pov

I internally groaned as I finished tying my red tie. Today was the day that Kacchan would meet his future 'wife'. It made me feel uneasy knowing that Kaccan's fiance could be better than me..

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in!" I shouted as I finished putting on my red shoes. I turned my head on saw Kirishima standing at the door.

"Bakugou said to tell you that you'll be sticking with me today since he doesn't want the chick to ask any questions since you aren't his assistant" I nodded slightly. We headed out into the hall and started walking to the front of the house. Everyone who worked in the house were supposed to stand outside of the house and wait with Kacchan. Kiri made a bunch of jokes and told me funny stories about him and Kami when they were joking around. He also told me that since he's Kacchan's personal bodyguard we would stay by his side the whole time. Eventually we made it to the front doors where I saw Kacchan leaning against a pillar. Once he heard our footsteps he perked up and smirked as we stopped in front of him.

"Bakubro I thought you were gonna wait outside?" Kirishima said confused. He rolled his eyes at Kiri.

"I wanted to see Deku before, Shark Face." Kiri put both hands up and mockingly took a step back. I snickered and Kacchan rolled his eyes again. We heard a car pulling up to the front. Kacchan quickly gave me a kiss on the lips and opened the large doors. Kacchan walked out first, then Kiri, and lastly me. Me and Kiri went and stood by Shouto and Dabi. There was a slick black limo in the front of the steps. Everyone was already outside and standing in their work attire(Mostly suits, except those who worked in the hospital wing who wore scrubs). The driver got out of the car and opened the back door. A girl with a tight fitting black dress got out. She had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes with perfectly tanned skin. Then a girl in a dotted black and white button up shirt with a white skirt came out of the limo to. She had pink hair and excited yellow eyes. I notice her scan across everyone until her eyes widened in shock, she quickly regained her composure though and stood behind the Tanned woman.

"Hello, I'm Camie your fiance." The blonde said with an uninterested voice. The driver had gotten the bags out and they were quickly taken inside by Mineta(I honestly don't know how he got the job of carrying her wardrobe in). 

"Your rooms inside, i'll let you and your assistant settle in before we have dinner." She nods and Kacchan calls over Momo(She's able to walk around now) to lead them to their room. Momo smiled kindly and led them inside. after that the driver left and Kacchan turned around and audibly groaned. 

"At 8:30 someone bring her into the dinning room that we never use.  Shitty hair, Icythot and Deku come with me. The rest of your can do whatever you do." Kacchan waved them off and the rest of us walked over to Kacchan.

"So first off did Stitch face start training with the walking dead?" I looked confused before Kiri clarified that it was a guy named Shinsou who trains new comers and is a weapon specialist. 

"Yes he should be heading there now, I-Iida's showing him where it is." Todoroki said plainly. I looked at Todoroki with a concerned look. He NEVER stutters. He brushed off the looks. 

"Great, Now I have to go sort through some paper shit so Candy cane you take Deku down to the training level and see how everything is down there and then come back up and do whatever you want. We nodded and before we left I gave Kacchan a hug. Todoroki and I left and went down the silent halls until I broke the silence.

"Todoroki are you okay? You don't have to tell me bu--"

"I slept with Iida." He blurted. My eyes widened. He continued.

"We both got really drunk annd the next morning i'm naked in his room.." I can see Todoroki felt really guilty about it.

"I'm sorry Todoroki I know it must've messed with your mind.." We reached the elevator and pushed the down button.

"It really did.." He laughed bitterly and I did the only thing I thought of and hugged him. He was surprised but soon returned it.

"Thank you Midoriya.." He mumbled. The elevator dinged and opened. We went inside and pressed the basement level. I smiled at him.

"No problem! We're friends after all." I giggled. Todoroki mustered up a small smile. The elevator dinged again indicating that we made it to the training level.

"Soo, where do you think they are?" I asked.

"Knowing Touya he's probably at the gun range, when we were younger we would have Nerf wars all the time." He smiled at the thought. We walked down until we found the gun range. We opened the  door and started walking until we got closer to the 2 voices bickering at each other.

"God dammit stop squirming!"

"Well maybe if you learned what personal space was than maybe I wouldn't!"

"Well then don't point the gun at my face you dumbass!" At the last stall we saw a tall man with wild indigo hair behind Dabi holding his hands on top of Dabi's who's holding the gun. Todoroki cleared his throat and the two jumped (Dabi dropping the gun outside of the booth) and looked behind them seeing us with devilish smirks.

"Oh Jesus fuck you 2 scared the shit out of me." Dabi said, clutching his white shirt. 

"Soo Kacchan told us to see how everything was going with Dabi's training." Shinsou looked at me confused before Todoroki told him that's just a nickname I gave him.

"Ah, so your Bakugou's secret boyfriend." I nodded shyly. 

"Well nice to meet you i'm Shinsou, one of the weapon specialists that Bakugou Dragged out of hell." He chuckled.

"Anyways, what were you two fighting about?" Todoroki asked. Shinsou looked at Dabi and glared, Dabi doing the same thing.

"This asshole was reloading his gun but was pointing it straight at my face." Shinsou said without looking back at me or Todoroki.

"Oh stop being a baby you dickhead!" Dabi retorted. 

"Well.. Me and Todoroki are gonna goo..." I said as we started taking a step back and walking away. after me left the gun range I looked at Todoroki with a smirk.

"I bet 50 bucks that they'll get together in a month." I stuck my hand out.

"Deal" Todoroki said as he shook my hand.

~

Haha soo 

SHINDABI!

What're your thoughts on that? xD If you don't like then..

deal with it :^ 

Also thank you soo much for all the reads and the votes and the comments, ESPECIALLY the comments cause they're all really funny and shit xD