-3-

-Katsuki Bakugou's Pov-

I grinned as Deku reluctantly got on the mat. I already knew Deku's skills in hand to hand combat were very good since he would always fight back bullies when we were younger. I through the first punch and he dodged it with ease, which I already knew he would do so I used my other fist and punched him in the stomach, not hard enough to hurt him or leave a bad bruise. He stumbles back a bit and I could see his eyes analyzing me. I quickly went for a punch to his side but he dodged it with ease. He continued too dodge my punches and I didn't let my anger take over, instead I waited for an opening and dropped down and legged sweeped him in one clean move. I pushed him on his back pinned his right hand on the mat and the other arm on his back. 

"I win." I whispered in his ear with a smirk. I could feel him shudder underneath me and I chuckled, letting go of him and sitting up.

"W-whatever K-kacchan!" He said, flustered. He got up and sat in front of me, his face red. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I took it out and read the message.

Shitty hair: You have a meeting in 3 hours with a client.

I sighed and stand up.

"Have to go change for a meeting, i'll drop you off at your living quarters." I said and helped Deku up.

We went inside the elevator and waited in comfortable silence.

I dragged him to his quarters and told him that there were clothes in the closet if he wanted to change. He gave me one of his adorable smiles before he went into the room and I locked the door. I headed back to my quarters and took a quick shower before I changed into a red dress shirt and a black vest and tie. I walked back out and headed to the meeting room where Shitty hair was waiting outside the door.

"He's in their, Bakubro." The spiky red head said. I nodded and opened the door revealing the leader of our rival gang, Tomura. I sat across the oval table, hands clasped together.

"Well good afternoon Bakugou." Tomura said with unsettling smirk. 

"State your business Shigaraki." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him. Tomura and I were rival Mafia bosses and his presence is fucking annoying.

"I heard from a little birdy that you have new toy." Tomura grinned at me evily and I could feel my eye twitch in disgust.

"Anyways, I'll pay you 60k to play with him." I felt my self stand up, knocking over the chair and slamming my fist down on the table.

"He's not for Fucking sale Handyman." I growled lowly. Tomura let out a sigh and got up to leave. Before he left I could hear him say something under his breath.

"He'll be mine one way or another, just you wait Katsuki Bakugou, Just you wait." I waited a few minutes before I left the meeting room and went back to my office.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      This is really short and kinda rushed so sorry! I'll make the next chapter longer and better but i'm just really tired and I have so many more stories to write so I basically just yeeted my sleep schedule into the trash. ;3;

Question of the day: What's the most annoying habit other people have?

<3